Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "rez chan" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Silver Bay
Silver Bay

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely reading, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Silver Bay (Kindle Edition)
Lovely setting. A great book to read if you want to escape. The story starts slowly but keeps you guessing later on and is enjoyable to read throughout.

Christmas With Billy and Me: A short story
Christmas With Billy and Me: A short story

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 25 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely Christmas story that only took me about 2 hours to read on Christmas day. It follows up Billy and Me nicely and maintains the heart of the story. I really enjoy Giovanna's books. They are relatable and easy to read. Recommended

You're the One That I Want
You're the One That I Want

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Oct. 2014
Wow wow wow! I absolutely loved this book. Being the same age as Gi, I found so many things in this book relatable; Maddy's friendship with Pearl, the battle between true love and making the 'right' decision, female self doubt and confidence. It has been quite thought provoking. I have also read Billy and Me which was a fantastic book and will be buying Christmas with Billy and Me as soon as it comes out. I never expected to love Gi's books as much as I really do! Please keep writing, Gi!

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 24 Oct. 2014
Just like candy crush but incorporates features of performers. Entertaining so far. Suitable for all ages. Good for passing the time.

Billy and Me
Billy and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Billy and Me (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic emotional tale of love and life in the public eye and how important it is to be true to yourself. Usually I only read a book once, but I will definitely come back and read this one again and again.

Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition
Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual game, 11 Jun. 2014
Really enjoying this so far. Great game for free. Simple and easy to play and i can see it becoming addictive.

Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost Leave-In Conditioner 237ml
Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost Leave-In Conditioner 237ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Was sceptical, now convinced, 18 April 2014
I have been growing my hair and the longer it gets, the more split ends there are. I have them trimmed at the salon but they split again quite quickly. I bought this because my hairdresser uses it in the salon and I wanted to see if it would minimise my split ends between trims. So far I am happy with it. I have used it three times and have noticed a big improvement in my hair. There are no split ends where there were some before I started using it. I also find it helps to create a sharper look to the ends of my hair when using straighteners. A little seems to go a long way, especially since I have fine hair, so I hope this bottle lasts a long time.

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Kindle Edition)
Although in the end I did enjoy this book, I wasn't a fan of how the two separate story lines at the start stayed so far apart for so long. It was very far fetched but I like how the author includes modern technology to make the story feel authentic. It keeps you guessing and had a surprising ending.

English Grammar in Use with Answers and CD-ROM: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English
by Raymond Murphy
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this book to help me through the CELTA course and I honestly don't think I'd have done as well as I did without it. It's really easy to find what you want and it gives clear explanations with examples. It's got nice pictures and colours so is attractive to look at. I have found this book incredibly useful and will continue to use it in the start of my career as an English teacher.

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Quite similar to candy crush but so far (at lvl 30) a much more relaxed game. Lovely music and sound effects. Very pretty graphics. Some tactical play involved. Really enjoying it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3