Profile for spri > Reviews

The Kashmir Shawl
The Kashmir Shawl
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Kashmir Shawl (Kindle Edition)
My first Rosie Thomas book and how wonderful to find such a brilliant new author! A wonderful story and knowledgeably written. Really looking forward to the next one and to hearing the author speaking locally.

Oh Dear Silvia
Oh Dear Silvia
Price: 3.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange story, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Oh Dear Silvia (Kindle Edition)
A very strange story which I had to force myself to finish although, having done so, I was not much better off.

Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head
Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head
Price: 6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Applicator for use on difficult to get at areas, 2 Feb 2014
I was unable to purchase anything like this and so was delighted to see it on line. It is an excellent product, well made and easy to use.

Kiss Me, Chudleigh
Kiss Me, Chudleigh
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting title, 12 Jan 2014
Now I have got into this book I am enjoying the authors' acerbic wit. It took me a time to battle into it but I'm glad I did because it is very amusing. I still haven't worked out the title though but must admit it was what made me read it in the first place!

Pomfret Towers: A Virago Modern Classic (VMC Book 44)
Pomfret Towers: A Virago Modern Classic (VMC Book 44)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 12 Jan 2014
My second book by this author. I really enjoy her books. Just my cup of tea! Can't wait for the next one.

Christmas at High Rising: A Virago Modern Classic (VMC Book 705)
Christmas at High Rising: A Virago Modern Classic (VMC Book 705)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 12 Jan 2014
I enjoyed this book, the plot, the period in which the story takes place and the fact that this was a new author for me with more books to read! Always a great discovery!

The Manchester Marriage
The Manchester Marriage
Price: 1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 12 Jan 2014
This is a book that you want to finish but delay it as you want it to last. There is a good plot and it is well written. If you enjoy this period I can recommend this book.

Panasonic KX-TG6723EM DECT Phone 3-Pack
Panasonic KX-TG6723EM DECT Phone 3-Pack
Offered by liGo
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 12 Jan 2014
This was the easiest set of cordless phones to set up that we have ever had, and we have had several! The order arrived a day earlier than predicted and was simplicity itself. The greatest thing was putting in the numbers and then being able to transfer them to the other phones by a simple click! Marvellous!

Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food
Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food
by Tom Kerridge
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, 1 Jan 2014
Many recipes had ingredients that had to be sourced with difficulty and seemed to be very time consuming in preparation. Not many pubs serve his 'typical' pub food.

Josef Seibel Schuhfabrik GmbH Mens Klaus Clogs And Mules Black Schwarz (schwarz/cognac 611) Size: 41 EU (7 Herren UK)
Price: 46.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clogs, 5 Dec 2013
I am replacing the Joseph Seibel mules that my husband has worn daily as slippers/sandals for many years because they are covered with paint splashes and are looking a bit worse for wear. I know he will be delighted!

Page: 1 | 2