Profile for C. A. Brookes > Reviews

Content by C. A. Brookes

C. A. Brookes (Oswestry Shropshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Maypole Lockable Roof Rack Bars for Volvo V70 with Roof Rails
Maypole Lockable Roof Rack Bars for Volvo V70 with Roof Rails
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should!!!, 19 Jan 2014
Excellent item, well made, works effectively arrived quickly, and so much cheaper than equivalent items in car parts shops etc. For the money I expected this item to be a lot more flimsy than it actually is, but in truth it's a top bit of kit!!! ( My V70 is a 57 plate so the 2007/8 to 2014 V70)

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (BLACK)
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (BLACK)
Offered by WAAHA (arrive in 8-18 days)
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Not that it needs it, but another great review!!!!, 19 Jan 2014
I am in a reviewing mood, and this item is excellent, takes the guess work out of your luggage and at a low low price too, very very useful!!!

60beat BLUE Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone 5, iPhone 4 S and iPad (gen 3 and 4)
60beat BLUE Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone 5, iPhone 4 S and iPad (gen 3 and 4)
Offered by Beat Products
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item!!, 19 Jan 2014
This item works flawlessly with my iphone 5, it syncs with endomondo and runkeeper no problem, I did use Nike+ and thought this item would work with an iphone 5 to record my heartrate in Nike+ , however the only way to record your pulse with Nike+ is to buy a Nike+ watch, thus I have ditched Nike+, as I think that is shameful. If I am wrong about getting a heart rate monitor to work on an iphone 5 with Nike+ please let me know!!

WiFi Enabled Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat - Heatmiser PRT-TS WiFi
WiFi Enabled Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat - Heatmiser PRT-TS WiFi
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 88.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 19 Sep 2013
I don't know what the people who haven't given this product five stars are going on about!! I had mine delivered and working within about fifteen minutes, it isn't the manufacturers fault if people can't figure out their own wifi etc!! It is a brilliant product and has made me even lazier!!! I don't have to get up now to change the stat in the hall!!! Great Stuff!!

Cantilever Garden Parasol Umbrella Cover
Cantilever Garden Parasol Umbrella Cover
Offered by Online Garden Centre
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best things come in small packages!!!, 19 Aug 2013
This product arrived reasonably quickly, when it arrived I thought "there must be some mistake????" as it was such a small package, but it opened up to cover my new cantilever parasol easily!!!

Logitech Harmony Smart Control for iPhone/Android Mobile Phone
Logitech Harmony Smart Control for iPhone/Android Mobile Phone
Price: 80.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, replaced my harmony one with a broken screen pretty much effortlessly!!!, 19 Aug 2013
Having used Harmony remotes for many years I had every faith in this product before it arrived, it was very easy to copy my settings across from my old Harmony account to my new Harmony account for the smart control. Now the device controls all my devices effortlessly, brilliant!!! FYI I have a Pioneer DVD/HDD recorder, a Pioneer Plasma TV, Harman Kardon Receiver, SKY+ HD box, a futronix light controller and a challenge fan from argos. This item controls all of them from either of our iphones or my fiancée's ipad mini! Revolutionary!!

Having used it for less than 24 hours, I can now say there are some frustrating shortfalls, as others have mentioned, there is no way to rearrange buttons for devices and activities yourself on the app, and there is no provision for macro's or sequences of commands on the iphone app. I can copy macros across to the physical remote they supply you with but they do not work on the iphone! Logitech,,, sort the app out!!!

Olloclip 3-in-1 Fisheye and Macro Clip-On Lens System for iPhone 5 - Red
Olloclip 3-in-1 Fisheye and Macro Clip-On Lens System for iPhone 5 - Red
Offered by Smart Shop UK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 27 April 2013
I got this for my birthday and I just love the fun you can have with it!! The only downside is that it is quite small and I have big fingers and am sure I will lose the lens caps before long!!!

PowerGen 12000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Backup Charger Triple USB 3Amps output for Apple iPhone 5S 5 5c 4S 4 3Gs, iPod Touch, iPad Air, 5, 4, 3, 2, Mini (Apple lightning adapters Not included) / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Note 2, Note 3 / HTC One X / Google Nexus 4,5,7,10; Nokia Lumia 920 1020; Motorola Moto G; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z [Designed for Apple and Android Devices]
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges my Blackberry Bold 9000, 2 Mar 2013
After having various charging devices, that has the Blackberry tell me that the attached device cannot charge the phone or whatever, I expected the same from this! However it is successfully charging my Blackberry!!! Woohoo!!!! No more swapping batteries when out and about!!! Excellent Product!!

Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD
Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 37.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the money!, 9 Jun 2012
I am very pleased with the webcam, it is smaller than I thought it would be, but that is not a problem. You can see live footage from it being used as a webcam here [...] I am very impressed.

It only got four stars as it does not have a tripod socket on it, which I would have liked.

Battery for Logitech Harmony 720 Pro 880 Remote 785 885 890 900 One 3.7V 950mAh
Battery for Logitech Harmony 720 Pro 880 Remote 785 885 890 900 One 3.7V 950mAh
Offered by vhbwuk
Price: 4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in a Harmony One remote control, 11 April 2012
This item replaced an original battery for a harmony one remote control, it works perfectly so far, no problems at all!

Page: 1 | 2