Profile for Cath > Reviews

Cath

Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Kindle Edition)
Got this after hearing it recommended on the radio & was delighted it was discounted on the kindle store. Really fab story where you could feel for the characters. Well written & will look out for more from this author.

John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit
John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Many hours of fun !, 10 Jun. 2014
My ten yr old nephew ( & my electrician husband!) loved this. Easy to put together & kept them amused for hours.

Moleskine Ruled Notebook (13 x 21cm)
Moleskine Ruled Notebook (13 x 21cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Jun. 2014
I use these for work & love them. This is the 3rd notebook I've bought of this size & it's perfect for my needs.

Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2014
Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2014
by Robert Leroy Ripley

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit for ten year old, 10 Jun. 2014
Great book with loads of interesting & yucky facts for a ten year old. Got it for Christmas & 6 months later he still brings it out to look at it and the age appropriate gruesome pics !!

I've Got You Under My Skin
I've Got You Under My Skin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 Jun. 2014
This author was recommended by a friend of mine, unfortunately it's a bit too simplistic for me. I do like a good thriller but I got the feeling the author continued to remind the reader throughout of the plot in case we weren't keeping up ! An easy read for holiday but I won't be coming back.

The Other Typist
The Other Typist

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Other Typist (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this novel... A change from my usual of modern day thrillers but an easy read with great characters

Corioliss C1 Black Professional Titanium Styling Iron
Corioliss C1 Black Professional Titanium Styling Iron
Offered by Second Glance Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Performed well, 10 Jun. 2014
Good styling iron for the price but I'm afraid 'you get what you pay for' so ill be sticking with my GHD's

Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)
Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab as ever!, 10 Jun. 2014
Great Harry Hole thriller as always! I can't get enough of this author. For anyone thinking about this sequence if books just go for it you won't be disappointed !!

Moleskine Pocket Size Hard 2014 Daily Diary
Moleskine Pocket Size Hard 2014 Daily Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for stationary lovers !, 8 Dec. 2013
My fourth year of moleskine diaries plus a good few notebooks. Love the texture of the paper & the elastic to keep it all tidy (I've a habit if stuffing notes etc into the pages) Looks classy too...you won't be disappointed with this product.

Invision® New Kindle 4 Comfort Case TM For Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" inch - Full Grade Hot Pink / Purple leather (PU) with Smooth Satin Inner Lining - PREMIUM QUALITY & SUPERIOR DESIGN FEATURES - Hardback Book Style - MAGNETIC SECURE FRONT COVER CLOSURE (Please Note This Case is NOT for Kindle Touch)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy indeed, 28 Sept. 2012
I was also a bit sceptical due to the very reasonable price however I am extremely pleased with the cover. It fits perfectly round my kindle & when open the flap folds over easily for one handed reading. It is very sturdy & the magnetic closure protects it very well.
I didn't have a problem with the 'chemical' smell some reviewers have mentioned, it just smelled 'new' & I was able to use it straight away.
The colour is great & it looks totally stylish, although its not leather it looks & feels like it. I almost went for the Amazon cover...I'm so glad I didn't as I can't imagine it would look any better than this one & it cost £31 !!
I'm only sorry I had to give this a 4 star rating... The reason being I felt the postage was a bit steep.
I would highly recommend this product & am considering an Invision cover for my iPad.