Profile for Tomg > Reviews

Content by Tomg

Tomg "tomgbarrett" (BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Transit [DVD]
Transit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars A good oul fashioned movie, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Transit [DVD] (DVD)
I'm going to be as honest as I can when I saw the movie traiers I thought to myself why not it was coming cheap on DVD so I bought it. I was very pleasantly surprised the characters are likeable. It's just a good oul fashioned movie.

Ps I liked so much I bought it on bluray

Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 May 2014
I had a few old pairs of jeans I put the water into a bucket with 2 pairs of jeans emptied have the sachet in topped the bucket up with more water and stepped them in water for a few hours then put them into the washing machine with NO POWDER it done the job very well.

Olympus Has Fallen [Blu-ray] [2013]
Olympus Has Fallen [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 29 Mar 2014
This is one f those movies if you just want to watch something with a bit of action that's not to taxing on the brain. I recommend to anyone

Nikon 55-200MM F/4-5.6 AF-S VR DX Black Lens
Nikon 55-200MM F/4-5.6 AF-S VR DX Black Lens
Offered by Global Bargains UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A. Cracker piece of kit, 16 Feb 2014
This is great piece of kit I bought this lens simply I didn't fancy lugging around 2 or 3 lenses. It's light and compact easy to use the results are good. The auto focus is a little bit slow but it does what I need it to do.

House For Sale
House For Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cd, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: House For Sale (Audio CD)
I came across Dave gunning purely by accident on YouTube it's great to hear something totally different if you like folk you'll definitely like Dave gunning

Child Of Destiny
Child Of Destiny

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Child Of Destiny (Audio CD)
The delivery on this cd was prompt and quick. Having been a wolfetones fan all my life this cd definitely did not live up to my expectations. Bring totally honest for me it's the worst cd that I've heard I such a longtime. I don't know what the tones were thinking of even the rehashing of some of the old songs weren't good.

Crocs Crocband Lego Sea Blue/Red Mules And Clogs Sandal 12080-446-110 6/7 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 8 Jan 2014
I bought these for my niece who's just 3 the first words she said when she saw them was I love them. I priced these in town before Xmas and they were £30.00. So when I saw them on on amazon at this price I just couldn't resist them especially at this price. They are very well made and very strong and really colourful my niece is well pleased and so am I

Photo Plus Infrared Shutter Remote for Nikon 1 V2 V1 J3 J2 J1 S1 D600 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 Coolpix P7700 P7100 P7000 8800 8400
Offered by SES BIKES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, 6 Jan 2014
I wanted to buy a remote control for my Nikon 3200 but I didn't want to fork out a lot of money then I came across this. It does what it says on the box and does it reasonably well. In fact I'm going to buy a spar one as it was only £4.99. It's plastic but it does what I want it to do its a great wee product.

The Fall [DVD]
The Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2013
This review is from: The Fall [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this programme for the 1st time last night on bbc2 I was very surprised on how good it was. It was good to see that unlike a lot of shows it was not based on the (troubles). The show was really gritty and you know who the villain is as soon as the show starts. I can't wait to see what happens next its edge of the seat stuff 10 out of 10

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Black (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Offered by PHOTO UNIVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulousa, 21 April 2013
This camera is the bees knees its so easy to use and so versatile. There is probably a lot more I can do with it but at the moment it does what I want it to do and the results are amazing. The battery life is good just pick it up and shoot to you hearts content in my eyes it would deserve 10 stars

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4