Profile for Mrs Bouquet > Reviews

Mrs Bouquet

Ship Resistance and Propulsion: Practical Estimation of Propulsive Power
Ship Resistance and Propulsion: Practical Estimation of Propulsive Power
by Anthony F. Molland

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present for our son who is studying ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present for our son who is studying Naval Architecture & Ship Science at Southampton Uni - I'm sure he will find it very informative.

Belkin MixIt Colour Range 1.2 m Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, 4th Generation and iPad Mini - White (MFI Approved)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine or Fake?, 10 April 2014
I purchased this item in December, to have ready when inevitably my daughters cable would stop working (as seems the case with these lightning leads). That day came three weeks ago and initially it worked, but now it won't charge and when I tried it in our iPad Air, it came up with the 'this device is not supported by Apple and may not work in this device" message. I've checked with my daughter and she has said that this message always came up on her iPhone too.
I purchased this item from Amazon with Prime delivery and not a reseller but am now too late to return for a refund. Obviously Amazon are using sellers (in my case, BESTBUYIT) that may be selling fakes to us too, if what I have read below is true.
Be careful when purchasing these sorts of items, I know I will only be purchasing from Apple in the future (they have a one year warranty).

Priori Night Complex
Priori Night Complex
Offered by Pharmacy Place

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, 25 Aug. 2013
This is normally an excellent product which I have been using for the last three years, but this one purchased from Amazon I'm sorry to say is substandard. When the product arrived it had no seal on the box or cellophane outer and it has been extremely runny when it should be a smooth cream. I think this product has been watered down or is way past it's shelf life. I would not recommend buying this from Amazon and I will be purchasing from my Beauty Salon in future.

Lakeland Laundry & Washing Basket On Retractable Legs (Helps Reduce Bending)
Lakeland Laundry & Washing Basket On Retractable Legs (Helps Reduce Bending)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun. 2013
Love this, I don't have to keep bending over to put the washing on the line - brilliant! Good quality too.

Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (D)
Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (D)
Offered by SturdyFoot

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the job., 30 Jun. 2013
Initially they were okay and stuck well but as the evening went on (an hour in) they started to move and when you get sweaty from dancing they slip. Not the greatest product.