Profile for Aimee > Reviews

CSI Miami: Riptide
by Donn Cortez
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Miami Book Ever., 6 April 2007
I bought this book on my Birthday thinking it'd be great. While I was reading it, I became bored and was glad when I finally finished it. I noticed that there was spelling and grammer mistakes thoughout it, which was a little disappointing.

The only thing which I thought was great in the book was the humour. This is why I gave the book 2 stars.

Not the best book in my opinion, but others may disagree.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2008 11:57 AM BST

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2)
Offered by Game Trade Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Great On PSP, Not So Great On PS2!, 22 Dec. 2006
This was the first game I bought with my PSP and I loved. The idea of being able to play GTA on the go was brilliant. So after it was released on PS2 I thought great. Went out and bought it. Came home and invited my mate down to have ago, put it in the disc drive and waited on it loading. When it started we just stared at the screen shocked. The graphics on it are bad since all the other GTA games had amazing graphs, the controls where a bit "wonky". The vehicles respond poorly. All in all it's a good game, but if you have a PSP then get it on that not PS2.

SEGA Mega Drive Collection (PSP)
SEGA Mega Drive Collection (PSP)
Offered by GamersCorner

5.0 out of 5 stars About Time!, 25 Nov. 2006
I'm not one for writing reviews UNTIL the game is released. But not this time. I've played most of these games when I was a kid and missed playing them. I bought a Mega Drive a few years ago just to play Sonic and I'm glad that this is getting released, so there's no need to dig out the ol' mega drive. Great list of games which I can't complain about. There is only one thing missing from this Comp and I'm sure others will agree, where's "Streets Of Rage"??????????

Bringing Down The Horse
Bringing Down The Horse
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 9 April 2006
This review is from: Bringing Down The Horse (Audio CD)
I first heard The Wallflowers on CSI while they were performing the song "Everybody Out Of The Water". I fell in love with the sounds and the vocals of Dylan. I previewed their album on-line then went a bought it a few days later. Song after song, I just couldn't get enough of them. My fav tracks are "One Headlight" "6th Avenue Heartbreak" and "Josephine". If you like some or all of their songs then get this album.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation [SOUNDTRACK]
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation [SOUNDTRACK]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album To Listen To, 18 July 2005
I love this CD. It hasn't left my CD player in the last month. With great songs from The Who, The Wallflowers and New Order amongst others all on one disc what more do you want. The only downside to this great Soundtrack is the 2 John M. Keane songs at the end. There should have been more of his stuff or even an extra disc with them all on it. Hopefully they will be smart and release another CSI soundtrack.

Binding Ties (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
Binding Ties (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
by Max Allan Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Newest CSI Book, 18 July 2005
I don't know how to describe this book other than amazing. I read most of this book in one day. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. If you have watched the program and enjoyed it this book is for you. When you read the character dialogue you can imagine the actual cast saying it. The story is very good. It doesn't give to much away during the story just like in the show, till you get to the end and it turns out to be someone you didn't expect to have committed the crime. I you like the show and don't know what book to read first I highly recommend this one, as that's the first CSI book I read and enjoyed. I expect more CSI books to be bought in the year by me.

Splinter: +DVD
Splinter: +DVD
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars The Offspring Rock, 2 Jan. 2004
This review is from: Splinter: +DVD (Audio CD)
I've waited nearly a year for this album and all I can say is that it was well worth the wait. After listen to it for a while you can get into it. All of the tracks are amazing but the new single "Hit That", "Worst Hangover Ever" and "Spare Me The Details" (Which sounds like the Cornorshop's Brimful Of Asha except faster) are the best songs on the album. Another song that is pretty funny is the last song on the album "When Your In Prison" it is like an old 1940's song with just Dexter singing. So if you are a fan of the band buy this album and got to their concert in March!!!