Profile for Pharaoh > Reviews

Content by Pharaoh

Pharaoh "lord of the two lands" (LONDON UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Get That Classic Fender Sound [DVD]
Get That Classic Fender Sound [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Weider

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender.....yummy, 28 April 2014
Ace. Sit back relax & enjoy some great playing & a plethora of yummy guitars & amps. Buy it now. A must for all Fender fans.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Feb. 2013
Does everything it says on the box....Buy one..you wont regret it. Fits into ones hand like a medium sized mobile phone...pocket friendly too. Plus you can hang it around your neck if you so wish.

Arlen Roth's Masters of the Telecaster: DVD
Arlen Roth's Masters of the Telecaster: DVD
by Arlen Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Buy Buy, 14 Aug. 2012
I always play a Fender Classic 50,s Stratocaster. But fancied myself with a Fender Classic 50,s Telecaster. So bought one. I wanted the best review and information plus some good 'Tele' licks. This DVD has it 'ALL'. So much so when it finished I found myself saying thank you to Arlen when he thanked 'me' for watching. It show cases some great Tele players as well as Arlen showing what is possible from a Tele. Things I did not know. So buy this wonderful DVD.
Should have said, he's a great instructor and warm with it. It felt as if he was sitting in my living room with me.
Plus you get to see his original Fender Telecaster...She's a real beauty.
Just ordered the book that goes with it now. Cant wait to get my head down.
Thanks to Arlen Roth for a great DVD.

Cleaning Coins and Artefacts: Conservation Restoration Presentation
Cleaning Coins and Artefacts: Conservation Restoration Presentation
by David Villanueva

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginers guide, 12 May 2011
The book covers just about all one needs to know about cleaning coins etc. It would have been better if a little more deeper on each subject. But for a beginners guide such as myself it is a good buy. I would recommend this title.

Rome's Greatest Defeat: Massacre In The Teutoburg Forest
Rome's Greatest Defeat: Massacre In The Teutoburg Forest
by Adrian Murdoch

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 3 April 2011
The book gives all the background of the battle and the main characters you need to know. I have done a great deal of reading on this battle, So its great to read another book on this subject and still be able to glean more information. Its written very clearly and very informatively. The author has done a great deal of research into this subject. BUY IT !

Teutoburg Forest AD 9: The destruction of Varus and his legions (Campaign)
Teutoburg Forest AD 9: The destruction of Varus and his legions (Campaign)
by Michael McNally

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 3 April 2011
Its brief and to the point. You want to learn about the battle and history fast? Its the book to read.

Bodymax Resistance Tube - Heavy Resistance
Bodymax Resistance Tube - Heavy Resistance
Offered by Powerhouse Fitness

1.0 out of 5 stars weak, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Bodymax Resistance Tube (Misc.)
Who tests these products? Heavy resistance my back side. A small child could pull this to its fullest extent and still have a hand free to suck its lolly!!!

Mark Antony: A Life
Mark Antony: A Life
by Patricia Southern

5.0 out of 5 stars Marc Antony a life, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Mark Antony: A Life (Hardcover)
A fantastic read.. Iv only one complaint..I could not put it down. Anyone got a mind wipe, so I can read it again. Although I will in a few years....buy it..!

The Hidden History Of Ancient Egypt And Rome [DVD]
The Hidden History Of Ancient Egypt And Rome [DVD]
Dvd ~ the Hidden History of Ancient Egypt

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 from begining to end., 2 Jan. 2010
Bought for my teenage sons. loved by them and myself...watch it learn and giggle a little along the way..thankyou Terry Jones.

Pompey the Great: Caesar's Friend and Foe
Pompey the Great: Caesar's Friend and Foe
by Pat Southern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 2 Jan. 2010
Pat Southern is a most informative writter. Not only does she impart details we want and need to know, she lets us meet the 'great' man himself. I have just finished this wonderfull read. I feel as if I have rode along side Pompey himself. Thankyou very much.

Page: 1 | 2