Profile for Mr. G. Bennett > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Bennett

Mr. G. Bennett "Quiller's Husband" (Luton, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light Near Daylight Lamp - Grey
Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light Near Daylight Lamp - Grey
Offered by Discount-warehouse09
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Is excellent and allows me to direct light where needed, 10 July 2014
The lamp which I use to illuminate the area around my P.C. Is excellent and allows me to direct light where needed. The goods were well packed and I found very easy to assemble but I was careful not to lose the two small screws.. Goods arrived well in time as a previous similar lamp had been taken by my better half as a bedside reading lamp.

Renata Watch Battery 377 (SR626SW)
Renata Watch Battery 377 (SR626SW)
Offered by NA Supplies Ltd
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement batteries, 4 Nov 2013
The batteries arrived as scheduled and are just what I needed to replace the duds in my car key. I was worried that the key would cease to function and have to order a replacement which would have cost me dearly.

Archbishop Justin Welby: The Road to Canterbury
Archbishop Justin Welby: The Road to Canterbury
by Andrew Atherstone
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast track to Archbishop, 28 July 2013
Justin has spoken very much on issues that concern us. Wanted to know more of his background . Amazing achivements!

The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
by Chambers (Ed.)
Price: 35.20

5.0 out of 5 stars chambers 12th, 27 Jan 2013
An earlier ediition we were using fell apart and this 12th eDition was quickly supplied after I orderd it. It was a very good price and we have found the dictionary very useful to do crosswords etc.

All Change!!
All Change!!
by Paul Atterbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Railways again, 20 April 2012
This review is from: All Change!! (Paperback)
I enjoy books written by Paul Atterbury and I must admit that this one is the best I have read. Yes it is a picture book but the captions by Paul are so full of information that it is just like reading a text book about the railways from the late 19th Century to date. Very enjoyable and informative.

HP Original 364XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (High Capacity)
HP Original 364XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (High Capacity)
Price: 13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Pages, 25 Feb 2012
What more can I say? I have been ordering HP original cartridges through the Amazon website for some time and have been well satisfied. Yet suppliers have not always been the same. However the cartridges have always arrived before expected delivery dates and I have experienced no problems using them.

The Choir Series 3: Unsung Town [DVD]
The Choir Series 3: Unsung Town [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gareth Malone
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gareth 3, 25 Feb 2012
Having purchased and viewed The Choir 2 about Gareth Malone and the boys at a Leicester School, I wondered if this might be a let down. Far from it, it is fascinating how Gareth gets so many folk singing.
Deliver very prompt, I needed it for my wife's birthday as the DVD she desired, The Choir Seies 4, was not published in time. It came very quickly. Thanks.

A Different Kind of Cell: The Story of a Murderer Who Became a Monk
A Different Kind of Cell: The Story of a Murderer Who Became a Monk
by W. Paul Jones
Price: 9.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Testimony, 25 Feb 2012
The story is well worth reading even though it is a short book. We were well pleased at the spedd of delivery, it got here within a few days of us placing the order.

SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer Storage, 17 Nov 2011
Item received before scheduled delivery date. exactly what I needed in fact this is the third similar item I have puchased because friends have asked me to obtain one fo them.

The Girl in the Gatehouse
The Girl in the Gatehouse
by Julie Klassen
Price: 8.73

4.0 out of 5 stars In search of Julie Klassen, 27 Jun 2011
The book arrived in good condition and within th time schedule so I have no copmplaints about the service. However I do think this work is not up to the same standard as Julie Klassen's earlier works.

Page: 1 | 2