Profile for Mr. G. Bennett > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Bennett

Mr. G. Bennett "Quiller's Husband" (Luton, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Harrington's Dog Food Complete Turkey and Vegetables Dry Mix 15kg
Harrington's Dog Food Complete Turkey and Vegetables Dry Mix 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Small dig, big pack, 6 May 2015
Although we only have a Terrier, buying a larger pack is quite economical as the meal keeps for quite a long time.

Dorwest Herbs Evening Primrose Oil Capsules for Dogs and Cats 100 Capsules
Dorwest Herbs Evening Primrose Oil Capsules for Dogs and Cats 100 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars To pierce or not to pierce,, 6 May 2015
Works well but our terrier will not eat while capsules so we have to pierce the skin and pour the contents onto his meal. We find this lot of capsules has a tougher skin and U.S. More difficult to pierce.

Majesty: Prom Praise
Majesty: Prom Praise
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs of praise to fit all tastes, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Majesty: Prom Praise (Audio CD)
Whether you like high church tradition or cout yourself as a happy clappy worshipper this DVD provides something for you. I thoroughly enjoyed the variety of music.

Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light Near Daylight Lamp - Grey
Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light Near Daylight Lamp - Grey
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Is excellent and allows me to direct light where needed, 10 July 2014
The lamp which I use to illuminate the area around my P.C. Is excellent and allows me to direct light where needed. The goods were well packed and I found very easy to assemble but I was careful not to lose the two small screws.. Goods arrived well in time as a previous similar lamp had been taken by my better half as a bedside reading lamp.

Renata Watch Battery 377 (SR626SW)
Renata Watch Battery 377 (SR626SW)
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement batteries, 4 Nov. 2013
The batteries arrived as scheduled and are just what I needed to replace the duds in my car key. I was worried that the key would cease to function and have to order a replacement which would have cost me dearly.

Archbishop Justin Welby: The Road to Canterbury
Archbishop Justin Welby: The Road to Canterbury
by Andrew Atherstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast track to Archbishop, 28 July 2013
Justin has spoken very much on issues that concern us. Wanted to know more of his background . Amazing achivements!

The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
by Chambers (Ed.)

5.0 out of 5 stars chambers 12th, 27 Jan. 2013
An earlier ediition we were using fell apart and this 12th eDition was quickly supplied after I orderd it. It was a very good price and we have found the dictionary very useful to do crosswords etc.

All Change!!
All Change!!
by Paul Atterbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Railways again, 20 April 2012
This review is from: All Change!! (Paperback)
I enjoy books written by Paul Atterbury and I must admit that this one is the best I have read. Yes it is a picture book but the captions by Paul are so full of information that it is just like reading a text book about the railways from the late 19th Century to date. Very enjoyable and informative.

HP CB325EE 364XL Ink Cartridge - Yellow
HP CB325EE 364XL Ink Cartridge - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Pages, 25 Feb. 2012
What more can I say? I have been ordering HP original cartridges through the Amazon website for some time and have been well satisfied. Yet suppliers have not always been the same. However the cartridges have always arrived before expected delivery dates and I have experienced no problems using them.

The Choir Series 3: Unsung Town [DVD]
The Choir Series 3: Unsung Town [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gareth Malone

5.0 out of 5 stars Gareth 3, 25 Feb. 2012
Having purchased and viewed The Choir 2 about Gareth Malone and the boys at a Leicester School, I wondered if this might be a let down. Far from it, it is fascinating how Gareth gets so many folk singing.
Deliver very prompt, I needed it for my wife's birthday as the DVD she desired, The Choir Seies 4, was not published in time. It came very quickly. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2