Profile for D. Bateman > Reviews

Content by D. Bateman

D. Bateman (uk)

Xbox Live £30 Gift Card + £5 FREE  [Online Game Code]
Xbox Live £30 Gift Card + £5 FREE [Online Game Code]

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this and I got both the £30 code ..., 25 Dec. 2015
I purchased this and I got both the £30 code and the £30+£5 code however the latter did not work I only got the £30 to work on my xbox account
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2015 2:08 PM GMT

Bat Out Of Hell 3 (Comm Album)
Bat Out Of Hell 3 (Comm Album)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 July 2014
Meatloaf is probably one of the best singers you'll ever listen too, this album is rather dark and filled with emotions and it's just plain brilliant, my favourite would probably be cry over me.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I never saw this in the movies but I heard non stop good comments on it so I thought why not, and wow, the film is probably one of the best disney has done in a long time, it's funny it's sweet and it's a little sad as well, it is the perfect combination put together, I haven't loved a movie this much since the lion king. the music is great the story is amazing and well the title of this review says it all, it's fantastic and a must buy, doesn't matter what your movie tastes are, you're going to love this.

Let It Go (From "Frozen"/Soundtrack Version)
Let It Go (From "Frozen"/Soundtrack Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Mar. 2014
it's a beautiful song idina menzel has a fantastic voice a song that you will end up listening to over and over again

Dracula (Wordsworth Classics)
Dracula (Wordsworth Classics)
by Bram Stoker

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jan. 2014
now I won't lie this book was fantastic, but in truth I'm more of a fictional reader in the sense that it feels like it's a fiction book, with this even though it's fiction and this is what I truly found masterful even though in truth I probably won't read it again any time soon was that it didn't feel like a fiction novel it felt like a series of diaries and letters all put together this is an ingenious idea but it's downside for me was just how long it took me to read, I normally read a chapter in a book with a cup of tea before going to sleep, with this I was only reading diary entries (partly because the chapters would have been to long) so it ended up taking me a long while to read, however it goes without saying that this book is just brilliant maybe not my style but none the less a fantastic book that is a must read, even if you only read it once in your life it's definitely one of those that needs to be on the to do list.

Enesco Disney Traditions Forever Together Figurine, Dumbo and Timothy
Enesco Disney Traditions Forever Together Figurine, Dumbo and Timothy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gifts, 24 Jan. 2014
Normally for Christmas and birthdays I use H.Samuel but this year for those I love I couldn't find anything that suited them, since my mother has always loved dumbo it was an obvious choice for me, however I didn't actually expect it to be so big and as light as it was for something of its size, very fantastic gift and my mother is pleased with it.

WHITE RABBIT Hidden Treasures Trinket Box - Alice in Wonderland Series Collectable Boxed Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 24 Jan. 2014
I got this as a present for a friend at work, and she liked it and found it very cute, I had known she liked alice in wonderland but with so many different versions and styles it was tough to chose in the end I chose this one as it seemed more like a classic, what I didn't realise since I only looked at the picture (and price) was that this opened up and had a very small version inside like a necklace, I haven't seen her wear it but she enjoyed it so this makes a fantastic gift for those you care about.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (Xbox 360)
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (Xbox 360)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars good expansion, 23 May 2013
the expansion to this game was brilliant and challenging, new enemies and equipment and in some cases kinda scary, hearing the ominous music as death itself stalk you, if you don't like a challenge then don't bother but if you do then yeah this is the game for you, you don't need the original to play this game it has the original built in a full game for a low price plenty of hours to be spent running through a dungeon filled with tough enemies, one downside though is that the pawns seem a bit more useless without perfect combination, ignoring that though this game is brilliant.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Revan
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Revan
by Drew Karpyshyn

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Dec. 2011
I won't bother going through how brilliant the author is and what he's done, but believe me, if you was a fan of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic or KOTOR then you'll love this book, learning what happened to a brilliant character almost makes you want to play the game all over again to completely refresh your memory off it. the story really draws you into it so it really is a perfect buy.

Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars not that good, 20 Mar. 2009
the game was said to be a great one with the bikes and all but I found it boring and some of the cars was impossible 2 control.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2011 12:32 PM GMT