Profile for Andy C > Reviews

Honestly Healthy for Life: Healthy Alternatives for Everyday Eating
Honestly Healthy for Life: Healthy Alternatives for Everyday Eating
by Natasha Corrett
Price: 12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Stop, don't buy - get the first Honestly Healthy book instead, 15 July 2014
Let me first qualify this review by saying that my girlfriend and I bought the first Honestly Healthy book not long after it came out. The cover is now looking a little worse for wear as it has been used it so much. We have cooked about 80% of the recipes from it and it is a great introduction to alkaline cooking. By contrast this book - Honestly Healthy for Life - is poorly compiled and photographed and despite receiving it several weeks ago we have yet to cook one recipe from it. The sections are confusing and the whole production looks rushed. A third book is being prepared but I will make sure I thumb through this carefully in a book store before ordering. If you are thinking of ordering this book, please stop and look at the first book in the series called Honestly Healthy. This will offer you a much better introduction to the author's style of cooking and you can then decide for yourself if you want to buy this second book.