Profile for Heidi > Reviews

Content by Heidi

Heidi

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 31 July 2013
Had my doubts about this product, but was surprised to find that they did exactly what they were supposed to! Definitely supressed my appetite, and helped my lose 12 pounds in a couple of months. Will definately be re-ordering!

LIVE MEAL WORMS 1KG SACK
LIVE MEAL WORMS 1KG SACK
Offered by Livefoods-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Live Mealworms, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: LIVE MEAL WORMS 1KG SACK
Arrived quickly and safely in a plastic hessian-type sack. Need to be transferred into a more suitable container for storge. Absolutely no complaints - the birds loved them, and I loved watching the birds loading up their beaks!

More4bagz Cabin Approved Super Lightweight Flight Luggage Gym, College, Sports, Maternity Holdall Weekend Bag - Plain, Floral & Dots Print 54x29x20cm (Black/Floral)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Bag, 27 Jun 2013
As described. I would describe it as "cheap and chearful" and would certainly be a fine size and quality for a small weekend bag. Also, nice and light - perfect as a cabin bag.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Ruby Laptop Bag, 27 Jun 2013
Bag arrived quickly, unfortunately it was covered in dirty splashes (as if it had been dropped in a muddy puddle). I contacted the seller and they requested I send photographs. This was going to be a hastle for me, so I cleaned up the bag myself using a cloth and soapy water. The bag cleaned up perfectly, and I have to say I am delighted with it. If the bag arrived clean, or if the seller offered an exchange I would have given 5 stars.

Dragonflies: Hunting - Identifying - How and Where They Live
Dragonflies: Hunting - Identifying - How and Where They Live
by Chris Earley

1.0 out of 5 stars Hunting Dragonflies, 27 Jun 2013
Do not buy this book! This book is for American children. All the dragonflies described and pictured are American verions so this book is useless for British species.

Guide to the Dragonflies and Damselflies of Britain (Occasional Publications)
Guide to the Dragonflies and Damselflies of Britain (Occasional Publications)
by Steve Brooks
Edition: Map

2.0 out of 5 stars Guide to Dragonflies and Damselflies of Britian, 27 Jun 2013
Unfortunately I did not read the description properly - this is a poster/leaflet not a book! However, it does have information on identifying dragonflies and damselflies as expected.

Silk'n Flash and Go HPL Hair Removal System
Silk'n Flash and Go HPL Hair Removal System

2.0 out of 5 stars Silk'n Flash and Go Hair Removal System, 27 Jun 2013
Arrived quickly with a bonus cartridge I wasn't expecting. I have pale skin and dark hair, so after reading the other reviews I expected great things. I have used this four times now (with a 2 week interval between uses), and have not yet seen any hair reduction. I am using this on my face as well as armpits and legs, and I was disapointed that you have to closely shave the hair prior to use which results in stubble growing in very quickly - which would be fine if there was any noticeable reduction in hair. However, I will carry on for another few months and see of there is any reduction in hair growth. I am giving this a 2 star rating, but will amend my comments/rating if there is any improvement over the coming months.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 12:38 AM GMT

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 29 May 2012
This window vac was recommended to me by a friend, as I cannot get streak-free windows. I was slightly dubious about how good it was going to be, but I love it! It gives 100% streak-free windows every time and I now also use it on the bathroom tiles and shower screen. My windows have never been so shiny, and my bathroom tiles gleam. Definately 10/10.Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum