Profile for matthew stephens > Reviews

matthew stephens

WeSC RZA Street Headphone - Black/Blue
WeSC RZA Street Headphone - Black/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond in the rough, 7 Feb 2014
I bought these because they were reduced to 39.99 at HMV. I was dubious about the pricing, thinking it was probably just some scam, but after many months, I am pleased to see that the general price of them has risen once more.

To begin with, I was not very impressed with the kick from the headphones, I wanted something with heavy bass, like the rumble that the Beats headphones supplied. I was close to returning them but a couple of songs I had on my phone did actually deliver the bass that I was looking for. It was not until I started using "DSP manager" on my android phone that these headphones really came alive, and I have not looked back since. I have since gone back into shops and tried the demonstration Beats headphones and prefer my own WeSC.

I could not be happier with a pair of headphones I bought for 39.99, they look good, they sound amazing, even the packaging is impressive. I believe they are even worth the price they stand at now.

About the hinge, it does seem flimsy, but it causes no problem when you are wearing the headphones, no problem when they are stowed away, so basically it's no problem at all.