Profile for AliceLostInWonderland > Reviews

Champion (Legend)
Champion (Legend)
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ending to a brilliant trilogy, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Champion (Legend) (Kindle Edition)
After waiting for ages to get my hands on this book I'm pleased to say I wasn't disappointed. Marie Lu delivered the storyline incredibly, making the plot even more memorable and time worthy. There was never a dull moment in this book, and the whole trilogy alike, I'm sad to see the series end here, because all though the epilogue was the cherry on top of the story, I would still love to see a spin off into the future maybe, as I was left with a lot of unanswered questions. However, overall a great read and I would highly recommend it to dystopian lovers and obviously anyone who is finishing the series. A great finale.

We Were Liars
We Were Liars
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 11 July 2014
This review is from: We Were Liars (Kindle Edition)
'We Were Liars' by E.Lockhart, was a thought provoking emotional read which was written so simply and beautifully. The story itself being very short felt like a longer read due to amount of detail in emotions and events, however I still got through it very quickly. I went into this book without knowing much about the storyline, and would recommend that anyone thinking about reading the book does the same, as it actually added to the overall reading experience. A great summer read, leaves you with lots of interesting opinionated theories, which make you love the book even more.

The 5th Wave (Book 1)
The 5th Wave (Book 1)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 11 July 2014
This book was a brilliant ecstatic read, and really made the me think about life and decisions. Once I had got into this book (after about the first chapter) I could not put it down, I can't wait to read the next one in the series by Rick Yancy. I would totally recommend it to any teenager who's looking for something to read, particularly those who are interested in science fiction and apocalypse.