Profile for Billy > Reviews

Billy

Premier Housewares Penny Ceramic Piggy Bank
Premier Housewares Penny Ceramic Piggy Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 14 Feb 2014
The piggy is a great size. It would hold a whole load of cash. Looks very cute and is well made. No worries about receiving a package of broken crocks as it was extremely well packed. Buy this product with confidence!

Lifemax Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock
Lifemax Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock
Offered by The Friendly Lifestyle Store
Price: 18.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Product seems fine, 14 Feb 2014
Product seems pretty good to me but my teenage son claims that it does not wake him despite being on vibration mode under his pillow. I am surprised as other reviewers found it woke them with ease. I have to say, that it is not much different to a mobile phone on vibrate alert but I am sure it is as described.

Official Breaking Bad - Golden Moth Organic T Shirt, Mens, Purple, Large
Official Breaking Bad - Golden Moth Organic T Shirt, Mens, Purple, Large
Offered by shotdeadinthehead
Price: 19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Feb 2014
Great T shirt. Colour is more maroon rather than brown. Good quality material. Great product for our teenage son who really likes to wear it.

Morphy Richards Comfigrip 40851 Steam Iron Trizone Soleplate, Mulberry
Morphy Richards Comfigrip 40851 Steam Iron Trizone Soleplate, Mulberry
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 47.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy iron, 8 Feb 2012
Well I bought this iron because of its great reviews but I am not ever so impressed. I think it does the job of ironing very well and thankfully I dont do a huge amount.

Working as a physio, I was struck by how heavy this iron is - which is perhaps an advantage when moving the iron over clothes as it reduces effort but when you pick it up or put it down again, it really puts quite a lot of stress throught the wrist as all of the irons weight is at the front.

If I had the choice again, I might sacrifice a little on ironing quality for greater comfort and chose a different product.

Matthew Bourne and His Adventures in Dance: Conversations with Alastair Macaulay
by Matthew Bourne
Price: 13.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 8 Feb 2012
I thought the book looked good from its cover - but I guess there's a reason behind that saying! The book is an absolute tome - about 3 to 4 inches thick of fairly hefty text analysis of most of his works. The paper quality is not very nice (quite grainy) and the black and white photographs (in print on the same type of paper) do not do anything to enhance the book. It could have been so much nicer! I bought it as a gift and had serious thoughts about not giving it but the recipient seemed quite happy. I can't really comment on the content as I didn't even attempt to read it. Yaa boo sucks.

Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 Feb 2012
I bought this for my son whom is doing an animation degree and he semed very impressed with the graphics it produced.

Red Advent Pyramid Christmas Candle
Red Advent Pyramid Christmas Candle
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars advent beauty, 5 Jan 2012
A true joy to watch this beautiful candle melt in front of our eyes. Still going long after advent. The spirit of Christmas is upon us.

Philips Rechargeable Battery AAA - 700mAh (4 Batteries)
Philips Rechargeable Battery AAA - 700mAh (4 Batteries)
Offered by Battery Mania
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 21 Oct 2011
Batteries arrived promptly and have resolved all issues I had with my house phone. Top bannnana!Great as far as batteries go.

HM Armed Forces RAF Falcons Parachutist
HM Armed Forces RAF Falcons Parachutist

4.0 out of 5 stars Parachuting fun, 1 May 2011
Looks good. Got it for my girlfriend - her brothers would never let her play with theirs. This looks like it should do the trick. Great sevice and well packed.