Profile for buzzincruz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Marked. Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter
Marked. Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Mar. 2014
I have read so many romance suspense books before but never ever had the pull to write a review for such this one! I loved how book 1 entailed and so forth but on this one is like the writer found a way to make the time worth spending yourself immensely drowning in every single chapter. Very clever! I will definitely read the series all over again during my holiday in the sun soon :-)

Eternally North
Eternally North

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Eternally North (Kindle Edition)
I love this author. Both of her books are amazing and this one made me end up in stitches! So close to home :-)

Destined for Love  (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)
Destined for Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 7 Dec. 2013
This was by far my fave so far in the series of the Bradens. The chemistry between the couple were described in detail almost as if you could touch it. Though the main male role was not really my fave Braden to say physically but he surprised me I must say. Job well done, Melissa!

Pampers Baby Fresh Unscented Baby Wipes - 4 x 72 Wipes (288 Wipes)
Pampers Baby Fresh Unscented Baby Wipes - 4 x 72 Wipes (288 Wipes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, 23 May 2011
I love these wipes and since they're fragrance free, the whole family can use them for almost wiping out of any stains around the house too! Awesome!

Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive 6 X 63
Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive 6 X 63

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 23 May 2011
A very good buy when you need to just stock up and never have to walk down or up the shop for a pack of wipes and since it's fragrance free, you can use them for getting rid of make up before turning in as well!

Baby Go Go No Ray Me Sunshade
Baby Go Go No Ray Me Sunshade

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 23 May 2011
A good product when the wind isn't too strong. Had it on when the sun was really out there and it worked brilliantly! Unfortunately did not get the same result used by the beach :-(

Qualcast Panther 30 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (30 cm Cutting Width) (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit fiddly yet a great way to exercise!, 14 Dec. 2010
Bought it to get going with a bit of environmentally friendly approach to our new gardens at the new house! Easy to handle though the screw and nut bits seem to be a little on the fiddly side and the basket is useless lol so it does take a practice to tighten them up every so often but other than that it's a work of wonders piece of machine!

Sony H50 Digital Camera - Black (9.1MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Sony H50 Digital Camera - Black (9.1MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY USER FRIENDLY, 26 May 2009
I have always loved media arts and as a freelanced web designer I thought I wouldn't need a fancy camera as long as I have got my photoshop kit safely installed on my laptop but one day I changed my mind and bought myself this camera and thinking that it would be something to laugh about. Boy, how I was wrong! It turned out to be very user friendly and straight forward. I'm glad that I bought it and took it with me on a journey to Asia where the colorful tropics looked even better on the flippable LCD! 4 stars for not being waterproof but that is just me being silly!
Comment Comment | Permalink

O2 Xda Mini S - Sim free PDA Mobile Phone
O2 Xda Mini S - Sim free PDA Mobile Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Beaut, 24 May 2009
I bought this phone to go traveling with as I didn't want to take my expensive Iphone with me to a music festival. It worked brilliantly with any wireless hotspot and the signal was great to send pictures over to my jealous friends at home! If you are a windows mobile lover but don't really care about a specific fancy gadget to toy with, this one is for you.

When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
by Pema Chödrön

3.0 out of 5 stars A heartfelt read, 24 May 2009
I had just lost my beloved brother last year and decided to buy this book based on the shop owner's reference. The cover is different and I swear the God the one I have is more soothing and calming in a way. It has got a white background and a small river bridge picture on it in light blue. The book itself made a good impact on me as a person and to know that it was written by a female Buddhist monk made me feel a step closer to my late brother as he was once a believer too. The 3 stars was for a difficult read to get into to begin with especially for someone in distraught as I was.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2