Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Page: 1 | 2
Target Dry Ladies' Astana 3/4 Length Waterproof Coat (14, Liquorice)
Target Dry Ladies' Astana 3/4 Length Waterproof Coat (14, Liquorice)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Nov 2013
This is a very warm and light weight jacket. I wasn't sure what size so I got a 14, I am normally a 12 on the top. I found the 14 was a little too big (as difficult to tell with jackets), so I think you are safe getting your actual size in this jacket. The extra room does allow for thick jumpers however!

RECARO Young Sport (Graphite)
RECARO Young Sport (Graphite)
Price: 131.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Nov 2013
This is a brilliant quality car seat, easy to use, easy to sit baby in, looks really good, I love it. (and so does my son, sleeps like a dream in it.) Thank You Recaro!

Baby Patterned Short Sleeve Sleepsuits in Boy, Girl and Unisex Options (Pack Of 3) (Height: 68-74cm, Weight: 9kg (6-9 Months)) (Blue)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but quality not as good as I hoped, 11 Nov 2013
I was looking for some really good quality vests, these are OK but not to the standard I was hoping. When they were washed at 40 they warped and went out of shape, so ended up being bedtime vests rather than daytime that I had wanted them for.

Luther - Series 3 [DVD]
Luther - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Luther - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Luther is a fantastic series of which I have watched several times. On the edge of your seat viewing, soundtrack is rather good as well!

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Ii.5 Clog Khaki/Espresso Back Strap Sandal 12836-23G-168 5 UK
Offered by Fashion First
Price: 40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Really nice but came up small, 11 Nov 2013
Having owned a few previous crocs a UK size 5 is my normal size....as advertised as a UK size 5, they actually were a US size 5 so were too small for my feet. I had to pay to send them back so I ended up out of pocket but this is my lesson in that you should try things on before you by them.....the facts are the product was very nice, but look to get a bigger size than you are.

Baby Buccaneer - Infant Costume 6 - 12 months
Baby Buccaneer - Infant Costume 6 - 12 months
Offered by FOXY FANCY DRESS
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 11 Nov 2013
My son was the bell of the ball at his recent first fancy dress party. He looked wonderful in this costume. However the hat was a little small for his head (which must be a little on the large side) but I used a skull and crossbones bandana that I had used previously to compliment the outfit and it looked great.

Reebok Weighted Speed Rope - Cyan (Blue), 3m
Reebok Weighted Speed Rope - Cyan (Blue), 3m
Price: 12.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rope, 11 Nov 2013
This is a very good rope, easy to adjust and does the job. It seems very heavy duty aswell, nice and sturdy, would recommend!

Rockabye-Unisex Baby Elvis Gold Foil Sleepsuit White 12-18 Months
Rockabye-Unisex Baby Elvis Gold Foil Sleepsuit White 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Elvis Fans, 11 Nov 2013
This is a super cute sleepsuit, really great quality and perfect gift for my friends little boy. The Rockabye range is lovely for gift ideas.

Personalised - Pirate Skull & Cross Bones - Small Natural Cotton Drawstring Bag
Personalised - Pirate Skull & Cross Bones - Small Natural Cotton Drawstring Bag
Offered by The Cotton Bag Store
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 11 Nov 2013
This made a perfect gift bag for my friends little Boy's first birthday present. He had a pirate themed party so this was the perfect way to finish off wrapping his gift. They used it afterwards to keep all of his cards inside. Really sweet!

Danielle Knives and Forks Lunch Tote Black
Danielle Knives and Forks Lunch Tote Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 11 Nov 2013
I love this lunch bag, it is a good size, I use it for work mainly but it also makes a fantastic lunch bag for my 10 month old son when we are out and about. Really great quality, I am sure will be in use in many years to come.

Page: 1 | 2