Profile for SteveC1306 > Reviews

Content by SteveC1306

SteveC1306

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Latte Machiato 16 Capsules, 8 servings (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules, 24 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Latte, 6 Dec 2013
Many machines promise to replicate the flavour of the big chains, if they do or not I don't know but the Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine certainly does. Rich, creamy and the perfect frothy milk this Latte is honestly as good as you can get anywhere.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chococino 16 Capsules, 8 servings (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules, 24 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Hot Chocolate, 6 Dec 2013
With a rich but not too strong taste, this hot chocolate is the perfect late evening drink. Fantastic taste. Well done Nescafe.

Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 6 Latte glasses, 6 Dec 2013
They don't make the coffee taste any better but it does make it feel more like you are sitting in your favourite cafe.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me EDG305.B Automatic Play & Select by De'Longhi - Piano Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Coffee Machine, 6 Dec 2013
I have a Senseo which I use every day but it only makes my morning wake up coffee. I have a Flavia machine at work which is better than superb. I now have a Nescafe Dolce Gusto as well... yes I like my coffee.

The flavour from my Nescafe Dulce Gusto is honestly as good as from any high street coffee chain, the frothy milk on my Latte also equals anything you can buy.

With a Latte working out at less than 50 pence this was an excellent purchase, delivered super fast and safely, as always, by Amazon.

Hopi Direct Biosun style Ear Candles with Filters (3 Pairs)
Hopi Direct Biosun style Ear Candles with Filters (3 Pairs)
Offered by Hopi | Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2013
These work well and are a good price. Delivery is quick. Not magic, you do need to repeat several times, as stated on the pack.

Hopi Ear Candles with Filters (5 Pairs) including Protector Discs
Hopi Ear Candles with Filters (5 Pairs) including Protector Discs
Offered by Hopi | Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2013

Buy, Keep or Sell?: The insider's guide to identifying trash, treasure or tomorrow's antiques
by Judith Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Oct 2012
This is a fantastic, value for money purchase and very informative. Not a lot more to say, it does the job it was bought for.

TVonics DTR HD500 Freeview HD Recorder
TVonics DTR HD500 Freeview HD Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but many bad points, 17 Oct 2012
I had started to think this was a waste of money, my existing freeview box (Sagem) has given excellent service, it records (1 channel) but has started to be a bit noisy, I also fancied a HD box and double record facility with series link.

I have been receiving a very weak signal, loss of picture, it has not been too good, however, I decided to re-tune and either did not get or not see an option when saving the channels, I was trying to get get signsl from a not local transmittor, correcting this seems to have done the trick and am happy to say at the moment, very pleased.

Previous reviews criticised the colour scheme, this can be changed, I think the choice is maybe 5 schemes and even the original colour was ok.

All in all, so far, money very well spent.

As an update, the box turns itself off, fairly frequently and the only way I can fix this is to do a full reset. This means I lose all set timers, series links etc. It is probably an hours "work" to reset, retune and then find all my programmes to set up recording for again.

It sometimes needs this once or twice a week, sometimes not for a week or two.

The box looks great, works great when it works but sadly, I would not reccommend or buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 8:06 AM BST