Profile for Penname-set-to-stun > Reviews

Content by Penname-set-to...

Penname-set-to-stun

Everything Is Going to Kill Everybody: The Terrifyingly Real Ways the World Wants You Dead
by Robert Brockway
Price: 8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Dec 2010
Well, when I first got this book I was unimpressed. There were no section at all on how male pandas are out to kill you.
However.
As I read this book in the local park, using it as a cutting board of sorts to slice bread and cheese to feed the ducks and nearby children, an incredible thing happened.
A local man, I'd say 5'6" with beady eyes, and the hair of some form of wolfen man, approached me and demanded my money, phone and other haberdashery on my person.
Then, as he fetching what I could only describe as a knife, the book emitted a terrible, intoxicatingly average light that sown directly into his eyes, even though it somehow emitted everywhere else. The man dropped the knife and ran, having claimed only some of my haberdash. Following this encounter I see I have become more lean, tanned and many women now simply ask me to marry them (and all things that proceed that ie. boating, couples duck feeding) almost on cue.

I would buy again, as I threw the book away soon after because I was displeased with the font, Helvetica or something.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2010 3:58 PM GMT