Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Content by Rosie

Rosie (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Worlds Lightest Cabin Size Flight Bag, weight 0.4Kg, dimension 42cm x 29cm x 16cm - Fits Ryanair/Easyjet (Cities)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE this! Just the right size for my cabin ..., 2 Sep 2014
Absolutely LOVE this! Just the right size for my cabin bag. It fits nicely under the seat in front, but is very roomy. The pocket on the front goes right across, and is ideal for my passport and purse etc. You can either have it over your shoulder, or carry it by the straps. Brilliant!

HITO™ 5.3" Smart, Simple and Silent LCD Alarm Clock w/ Date Temperature Display, Ascending Alarm, Repeating Snooze and Sensor Light + Nightlight (Black, Blue night light)
Offered by Eioo Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice blue light, 2 Sep 2014
This is bigger than I expected, so that will teach me to look at measurements. The size isn't a problem, but the light is. It is a nice blue light, but if you keep it on all the time (there is a choice), it makes that area of the room too light. If you turn it off, and then turn it on when you want to see what the time is in the middle of the night, the light is very bright to your eyes. Will probably be giving this to someone else, and ordering something different.

5 Star Card Index Box Capacity 250 Cards 5x3in 127x76mm Blue
5 Star Card Index Box Capacity 250 Cards 5x3in 127x76mm Blue
Offered by Shoplet-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought from a shop because it was of very poor quality, I am extremely pleased with this, 2 Sep 2014
Having returned one that I bought from a shop because it was of very poor quality, I am extremely pleased with this. Good quality for the price, and it shuts properly.

Team Sl5810M2 Slow Cooker, 1 Litre, Stainless Steel, 1 Years Wrranty
Team Sl5810M2 Slow Cooker, 1 Litre, Stainless Steel, 1 Years Wrranty

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it would be ideal for someone who didn't ..., 2 Sep 2014
I'm sure it would be ideal for someone who didn't have much of an appetite, but this turned out to be too small for me. I had hoped to put whole meals in it, not just meat, and maybe make enough for two meals and freeze one, but the size of this wouldn't allow that, so I am returning it, and have ordered a 3.5.

Light Blue Dolphin Pattern 2 Piece Bath Mat Set. Available in 8 Colours
Light Blue Dolphin Pattern 2 Piece Bath Mat Set. Available in 8 Colours
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

4.0 out of 5 stars This bath mat set is really nice. It's a lovely blue, 2 Sep 2014
This bath mat set is really nice. It's a lovely blue, but much darker and brighter than the picture shows. Although it doesn't match my light blue towels, I have decided to keep it. After all, I'm not expecting the Queen to visit in the near future!

Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Ultra High Speed Memory Card 75MB/s Read 20MB/s Write with Komputerbay SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful purchase, 27 Feb 2013
Very quick delivery, and two adaptors for 99p can't be bad! Just what I needed for transferring photos from my camera to my android tablet.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as in picture, 21 Feb 2013
These had a very high neckline, which was very uncomfortable. I ended up giving them to a charity shop and buying some from M&S, which are wonderful!

TECHGEAR - **PACK OF 2** SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 P7500 & SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 3G P7510 CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth
Offered by MedievalMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2013
This is so useful. It means I can put the tiny SD card from my tablet into the adaptor, and use in my camera. I can then remove the card and insert into my tablet, so I can download the photos when I'm on holiday.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by iHD Lounge

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 2 Jan 2013
I was disappointed to find out after I'd bought this, that this product no longer supports Adobe Flash. I wanted it for watching live tv abroad, and have searched high and low for alternatives, without any success. So it looks as though I'm not going to be able to. I can't actually blame Amazon for that, as I got the information from Curry's, who 'forgot' to tell me that Flash had been withdrawn. However, I'm not giving up, and am still searching for an answer! Apart from that, I love the Galaxy. The sound is very clear, and much louder than on my netbook. The picture is also very good.

Update to the previous paragraph: I have now found an ap for Filmon free tv in the playstore, so no flash needed! Problem solved!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2013 2:53 PM GMT

Walking with Angels
Walking with Angels
by Tony Stockwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Walking with Angels (Paperback)
I have now read all of Tony's books, and hope he writes another one soon, because I just love his style of writing! He is so inspiring, and I believe that this is his best book yet. He has such a natural way of writing, and such a sense of humour! I know I shall want to read this book again in the not too distant future.

Page: 1 | 2