Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Content by Rosie

Rosie (Hampshire, England)

Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Ultra High Speed Memory Card 75MB/s Read 20MB/s Write with Komputerbay SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful purchase, 27 Feb 2013
Very quick delivery, and two adaptors for 99p can't be bad! Just what I needed for transferring photos from my camera to my android tablet.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as in picture, 21 Feb 2013
These had a very high neckline, which was very uncomfortable. I ended up giving them to a charity shop and buying some from M&S, which are wonderful!

TECHGEAR - **PACK OF 2** SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 P7500 & SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 3G P7510 CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth
Offered by MedievalMedia
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2013
This is so useful. It means I can put the tiny SD card from my tablet into the adaptor, and use in my camera. I can then remove the card and insert into my tablet, so I can download the photos when I'm on holiday.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 269.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 2 Jan 2013
I was disappointed to find out after I'd bought this, that this product no longer supports Adobe Flash. I wanted it for watching live tv abroad, and have searched high and low for alternatives, without any success. So it looks as though I'm not going to be able to. I can't actually blame Amazon for that, as I got the information from Curry's, who 'forgot' to tell me that Flash had been withdrawn. However, I'm not giving up, and am still searching for an answer! Apart from that, I love the Galaxy. The sound is very clear, and much louder than on my netbook. The picture is also very good.

Update to the previous paragraph: I have now found an ap for Filmon free tv in the playstore, so no flash needed! Problem solved!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2013 2:53 PM GMT

Walking with Angels
Walking with Angels
by Tony Stockwell
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Walking with Angels (Paperback)
I have now read all of Tony's books, and hope he writes another one soon, because I just love his style of writing! He is so inspiring, and I believe that this is his best book yet. He has such a natural way of writing, and such a sense of humour! I know I shall want to read this book again in the not too distant future.

Silver Filigree Butterfly Pendant on adjustable curb Chain 41cm-46cm
Silver Filigree Butterfly Pendant on adjustable curb Chain 41cm-46cm
Price: 16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 4 April 2011
I am so pleased with this - it really is lovely, and very good value. I love the filigree, and also the fact that you have the choice as to whether to wear it as a 16" or an 18" by choosing which link to put the clasp on. Love it!

Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)
Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely television!, 11 Feb 2011
I searched for ages on the internet for a television that suited my needs, and this is the one I came up with. One of the features that I really love is the fact that you can turn it off on the monitor, and not have to leave it on standby like most other tvs these days. I also love the way you use a sensor pad on the front for the controls. Although the picture is brilliant, I can't really judge it properly as I have cable tv, which means the picture is good anyway. The only thing that surprised me was the stand, as on the picture it looks as though it's a silver coloured one like steel, but in fact the stem of it is see through plastic, which turns into a lovely royal blue at the bottom. The bit it stands on is plain black. The sound seems fine to me for viewing programmes, but if you want to listen to music or radio programmes, there's not much base on it. All in all, a very good buy!

Fatal Attraction
Fatal Attraction
by Carol Smith
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 8 Oct 2008
This review is from: Fatal Attraction (Paperback)
I took this book on holiday with me, and found it very difficult to put down. It gripped me right to the end, and although I found the end a bit weak, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to reading more of Carol Smith's books.