Profile for Miss Moneypenny > Reviews

Content by Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny "Ms Moneypenny" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
OK STATION Car Dash Anti Slip Grip Pad Universal Mobilephone Smart Phone Sat Nav Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for some things., 25 Jun. 2014
This works quite well for your mobile phone if you just want it to lie flat, but I found fixing my phone into the groves just didn't work the whole thing just skidded off as I went around corners. I am now using it to keep my sunglasses handy and it works very well for that. Perhaps my phone (Nokia 520) is to heavy and it only works with light weight things.

Thread Zap II-
Thread Zap II-
Offered by supermart USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get this to work at all, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Thread Zap II- (Misc.)
I tried this several times but just couldn't get it to work at all, the tip is so fine it is difficult to get it on to the thread.

Pentel A3 120DX mechanical automatic pencil 0.5mm A300 black barrel
Pentel A3 120DX mechanical automatic pencil 0.5mm A300 black barrel
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Jun. 2014
Liking these pencils and the fact you can get spare rubbers for them. These pencils seemed to be great value buying them online.

Girls 1 Pair Silky Ballet Foot Tights In 2 Colours - 11-13 Years - Theatrical Pink
Offered by Mytoptrendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts much longer than other ballet tights I have tried., 23 Jun. 2014
These tights are thicker than your normal ballet tights so consequently do not have runs in them after the first wear like other ballet tights I have purchased in the past.

Bach Original Flower Remedies - Professional Set Box
Bach Original Flower Remedies - Professional Set Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun. 2014
Bought this on a black Friday deal so brilliant value, I was needing to replace some of my bottles as they were out of date but got the whole set for cheaper than it would have taken me to replace the out of date ones.

Gallagher Girls: 03: Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover
Gallagher Girls: 03: Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these books, 20 Mar. 2014
My 13 year old daughter has really enjoyed this series of books, and has now read them all. Fantastic anything to get them reading at this age is great.

The Angels' Share (Theatrical Version) [DVD]
The Angels' Share (Theatrical Version) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this great Scottish film, 20 Mar. 2014
Great film lots of great Scottish humour in here. Great to see a film with no big name actors being so successful.

Gallagher Girls: 02: Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy
Gallagher Girls: 02: Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these books, 20 Mar. 2014
My 13 year old daughter has taken a liking to these books and I have had to purchase the series which is great, anything I can do to encourage reading at this age.

Technoline WS 7002 Temperature Module
Technoline WS 7002 Temperature Module

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear screen, 20 Mar. 2014
I like the fact that I can see clearly without my glasses what the temperature is. I use this in a therapy room to determine the temperature and it is a little bit slow catching up with the heat as the room heats up but nothing I can't live with.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Note 8, 20 Mar. 2014
Ordered this for my Galaxy Note 8 (Model GT N5110), although advertised as being suitable for this tablet it does not fit the connection, returned to vender and money refunded. Not being very techno minded I wish the sellers would be very clear about what accessories fit which models.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8