Profile for Miss Moneypenny > Reviews

Content by Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny "Ms Moneypenny" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Quilt Clips
Quilt Clips
Offered by That Internet Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these clips they do help to take a bit ..., 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Quilt Clips (Kitchen & Home)
I like these clips they do help to take a bit of the struggle out of making the bed when you are on your own, make sure you fit the corners right into the round part of the clip or else they can easily come off.

Dog Food Mat Eat Up And Carry On Black
Dog Food Mat Eat Up And Carry On Black
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this mat, 17 Nov. 2015
I like this mat, I find it a good size, not to small and not to big, but be advised do not wash it at 60 degrees as it will shrink.

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this extremely cheap, 13 Sept. 2015
Love this extremely cheap, but works brilliantly, pressure sprayer, have actually bought 2 now, one for moss killer and one for weed killer cuts the time in half rather than messing about using watering cans. The 5 litres means it easy to go around my front and back garden paths in one filling and it's all done.

Periodic Table Mouse Mat
Periodic Table Mouse Mat
Offered by Cultzilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this as a handy quick, 13 Sept. 2015
Love this as a handy quick, colour coded reference to the periodic table when helping my daughter revise her chemistry.

5 Litres - Simply Spray & Walk Away Concentrate Patio - Fencing - Decking - Mould Algae & Moss Killer
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars brick wall and wooden huts has not removed the black marks from my paving but otherwise has done a great job., 13 Sept. 2015
This does work well to remove mould algae & moss I used it on paving, brick wall and wooden huts has not removed the black marks from my paving but otherwise has done a great job.

Oral B 50 Pieces Pre-Cut Super Floss - Pack of 3
Oral B 50 Pieces Pre-Cut Super Floss - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price for this super floss 3 packs for £5, 13 Sept. 2015
Fantastic price for this super floss 3 packs for £5.67 compared to buying it from my dentist. This was recommended by my dentist as I have bridge work, it does take a little bit of getting used to using it but helped solve a bleeding gum problem once I got the hang of it.There are demonstrations on youtube if you are not sure how to use it.

Crocs Baya Classic Unisex-Adults' Clogs - Black (Graphite), 4 UK Men/5 UK Women (37-38 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the colour of these I think they call it ..., 13 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I like the colour of these I think they call it black graphite, fits as expected about a 4.5 to a 5 British size for the M5 W7.

Capezio Foot Thong For Ballet Dance H07 Footundeez Nude Medium (UK Shoe Size 4-5)
Offered by Dancewear of Edinburgh

5.0 out of 5 stars ... daughter has very slim feet but these are a great fit., 19 Jun. 2015
My daughter has very slim feet but these are a great fit.

Urban Unique New York City Distressed Vintage Reversible NYC Photo Print Duvet Cover, Multi-Colour, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2015
My daughter loves this bed cover it has a nice cotton feel to it.

Black + Decker 32.4V 2-in-1 Stick Vac Dustbuster with ORA technology, White
Black + Decker 32.4V 2-in-1 Stick Vac Dustbuster with ORA technology, White
Offered by BestBuyUk

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like this vacuum stick, 11 Jun. 2015
I do like this vacuum stick, but it does have a couple of drawbacks, the hinged doors for emptying the dust collection are quite fragile they easily open sometimes when you don't want them to, ie in the middle of hoovering if you bump them against something. You also have to make sure you put it back on tightly, I usually check by holding my hand to the suction and making sure it is working, if not try pushing the door gently until it clicks into place. The handheld part is quite heavy and probably not suitable for frail elderly people. I find it great for hoovering the car as it does last approx 25 mins with a full charge. The carpet head measures 27 cm compared with my dyson which measures 34 cm so it does take quite a bit longer to hoover large areas. I have a small entrance hall with a blue carpet (everything shows up on it) so love this hoover to quickly hoover here as it has to be done every day, (sometimes more than once). It does charge quickly and it holds its charge over a long period of time, so you don't have to leave it plugged in constantly, saving on electricity. It is a bit pricey but I bought it on a deal at £170 currently selling for £240 but I used some money I had for christmas to treat myself. It can be a bit fiddly to get on to the charging unit and can take a couple of goes before it clicks into place. The brush bar unit is easily cleaned as it does remove easily and completely for cleaning. In summary I don't think it will replace your large hoover but if you want to treat yourself to an expensive small hoover then I would recommend this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9