Profile for Jim Edwards > Reviews

Bird Inside A Cage
Bird Inside A Cage
Offered by Shaktu Records
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Emily's stunning new Album ... 'Bird Inside a Cage', 30 July 2013
This review is from: Bird Inside A Cage (Audio CD)
Really, the first track, `Beautiful' says it all !
Beautifully produced, this is a superb Album in every way. I can't stop playing it.
With ten very different tracks, each one telling it's own little story, there is a song for every mood. Tracks to make you smile, relax, think, dance, and cry!
If I had to pick a personal favourite it would have to be track six `Waterfall' Such a moving very powerful song, always gives me Goose bumps every time I hear it!
This is a must for every music lover's collection.
Emily is such a lovely talented Writer/Artist/Musician.
Rating ? Not enough Stars in the Galaxy !!

The Disappearance of the Girl
The Disappearance of the Girl
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 15.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Phildel ... Superstar !!, 18 April 2013
Of all the many Albums in my collection this is the one I would have to have on my desert Island !
For a first Album this is a phenomenal achievement, twelve beautiful totally individual tracks that complement each other perfectly and gel together to create a magnificent completely original and unique Album.
Haunting .. surreal, with a rare ethereal quality. I think this is as close to perfection as it is possible for any Album to be. Magnificent! A true masterpiece!
If you’re reading this then I imagine you are thinking about buying a copy of the Album. Don’t just think about it, do it .. now! You will be so glad that you did.
This is a ‘must have’ for every music lover’s collection.

Easily the best Album of 2013 so far, personally I can’t think of a better Album by anyone ever! This is a truly wonderful creation from a very lovely and gifted young Artist.