Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, Book 1)
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!, 5 Jan. 2015
I've never read any Lee Child books so thought I'd start at book 1 and what a story! I could put it down, couldn't wait to turn the pages, almost couldn't stand the suspense!
Brilliant book will definitely be reading more from Mr Child, totally absorbing, totally believable! If you like a good thriller then try this one you won't be disappointed.

Life After Life
Life After Life

2.0 out of 5 stars Bored!, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Life After Life (Kindle Edition)
Sorry Kate but I gave up about half way through I just couldn't get into this book, I couldn't connect with the characters and what on earth was going on, I'll give it a break for a bit and go back to it at a later date, I loved Behind the Scenes at the Museum and didn't want that book to end, this one? I can easily give it a miss.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

4.0 out of 5 stars works well does the job, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Works well does the job

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

3.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud book, well parts of it!, 29 July 2014
I started off laughing out loud on this book, especially the memories of the family holiday and having to push the car up the hills, but sadly I think the book drifted off a bit from the funny side, I know it's an autobiography and life isn't all laughs but it just seemed to lose some of John's sense of humour half way through. Good book on the whole, hope he does something else that's a real laugh out loud book!

Bonkers: My Life in Laughs
Bonkers: My Life in Laughs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book worth a read, 29 July 2014
Good book, sadly thought I thought it just skimmed over her life it felt like she had been pushed into an autobiography and it was being written a little reluctantly! An interesting life though wish I could just drift into things and get well paid for it! Good luck to you Jennifer! I'd love your life in the country now though! Want to swap?

WhatsApp Bluetooth Messenger
WhatsApp Bluetooth Messenger

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 29 July 2014
This review is from: WhatsApp Bluetooth Messenger (App)
its ok doesn't work too good on my android phone though

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summer read, 29 July 2014
I enjoyed the book on the whole, thankfully it was one of those books that I got into very quickly after the first couple of pages, a good story, funny in parts but sadly flagged at the end, as others have said it's a bit confusing as to who the father is (you'll see when you read the end) I thought it was just me not concentrating! I thought the end was a bit rushed which was sad really as the book kept me interested the whole way through, a good read, worth getting, better than a lot I have tried lately and given up half way through, at least I got to the end of this one!

Gadget Giant ® Pink S Line Gel Grip Silicone Case Cover Protector For Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover great price, 29 July 2014
Good cover just what I wanted and at a great price. That's it really no complaints does what it says on the tin!

6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810
6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810
Offered by JAT Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good covers great fit, 29 July 2014
Fits perfectly does the job well no complaints

Better Sound - Extra Long - Dock connector to Car stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Cable for Apple iPod Touch (All Generations) - 3.5MM JACK Line Out Audio Lead - Length : 2m/6.5ft - High Grade - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 July 2014
Great fits the ipod perfectly can play music in my car now! Just wish it charaged the ipod at the same time but suppose we can't have everything!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3