Profile for cool vibes > Reviews

Life of Pi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suraj Sharma
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for animal lovers, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Life of Pi [DVD] (DVD)
Though nicely shot but I hated the story and it ruined my day. One kid being horrible to animals and he survives - shame. Wish I'd never wasted my time, as it just made me feel bad.Life of Pi [DVD]
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars More educational than fluffy, 9 Oct 2012
I think this isn't as bad as the others say, as its more like the real original fairy stories and nice to see how they have been told in various countries. I think its good for older kids to see and the 1960's type animation makes a nice change from the over technical disneyfication of the Maccydee world, we usually have. It's good for kids to see how animation can vary or how would we have Nick Parks and Ardmann?Tangled Up [NOT DISNEY] [DVD]

Offered by Digitalis Direct
Price: 229.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Converter for your LPs & MCs, 25 Jan 2012
Steepletone SMC595 Black - NOSTALGIA RETRO 5-IN-1 MUSIC SYSTEM WITH CD BURNER/ Vinyl to CD, CD to CD, Cassette to CD, Radio to CD & Aux to CD! (Record your CD's, cassettes and vinyl records onto a blank CD)I found this product very useful and the service by the seller & manufacture for a little issue was exceptional. If only the machine recognised track changes on LPs though, would be miles easier.

Opening Our Spiritual Eyes: Karmic Clearing for Humanity and the Earth
Opening Our Spiritual Eyes: Karmic Clearing for Humanity and the Earth
by Sri'ama Qala Phoenix
Price: 17.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal 2012 reading, 9 Mar 2011
This book is ideal for all kinds of spiritual seekers and for giving a positive view on our ever changing selves and our world. I have found the information not only interesting but useful for increasing wisdom and practical advice. Well worth diving into. Definitely a keeper that will continue to add value to my path. Thanks Qala !Opening Our Spiritual Eyes: Karmic Clearing for Humanity and the Earth

The Story of the Weeping Camel [DVD]
The Story of the Weeping Camel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Janchiv Ayurzana
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotty, 16 Nov 2010
The inspiring story of a special white camel calf born in a family in a nomad tribe but rejected by his mother after a difficult birth. If the mother won't accept the calf , he will die, so the family go in search of help for him. Will they succeed?

A wonderfully moving story of relationships between people and their animals and the magical healing power of music. Beautifully crafted documentary. A real gem that I'm glad I found and have been recommending ever since.