Profile for Dennis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
kwmobile Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for Huawei Honor 4X in black
kwmobile Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for Huawei Honor 4X in black
Offered by KW-Commerce

3.0 out of 5 stars The annoying bit is the it does not close properly, 18 July 2015
Just got. It is a plastic case that should offer some protection. The annoying bit is the it does not close properly, but for the price it is ok.

Skechers Sorino, Men Oxford, Blue (Navy), 6 UK (39 1/2 EU)
Skechers Sorino, Men Oxford, Blue (Navy), 6 UK (39 1/2 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Navy Skechers Sorino (with spare grey laces), 16 July 2015
The shoes look really good and comfy on the feet. They are slightly narrow, hence I went for a size up to accommodate my wide feet. The down side is that the shoes laces tore off when trying them on. I now understand why there was a second pair of shoes laces, although don't understand why in grey and not blue. Overall it's ok and will recommend, but be prepared to buy new shoe laces.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 8:53 AM BST

Esprit Men's 104EE2F022 Slim Fit Classic Long Sleeve Casual Shirt, Dark Night Blue, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Pity it is not slim fit cos it is good quality, comfortable and nice design too, 28 Jun. 2015
Pity it is not slim fit cos it is good quality, comfortable and nice design too. Still thankful considering the very reasonable price I paid.

Men's Collection 094EO2F009 Slim Fit Classic Long Sleeve Formal Shirt, Black, Large (Manufacturer Size:41-42)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2015
Really nice quality shirt. Fits perfectly and good collar length. Thanks very much.

Selected Homme Men's Collect R NOOS H Regular Fit Button Down Long Sleeve Casual Shirt, Dusty Blue, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2015
Very good shirt, excellent quality and comfort. Well worth it! Thanks very much.

Karrimor Mens Lounge Slide Leather Sandals Summer Shoes Cross Over Strap
Karrimor Mens Lounge Slide Leather Sandals Summer Shoes Cross Over Strap

1.0 out of 5 stars ) there are far much better products., 28 Jun. 2015
I thought I ordered a new one but I am not sure about that. Honestly if I knew about the quality of the product delivered I would not have bothered to buy. At £26 plus £5 delivery (after 50% discount!!) there are far much better products.

Mens Chino Shorts by Brave Soul 'Fern' Cotton Twill (Navy) L
Mens Chino Shorts by Brave Soul 'Fern' Cotton Twill (Navy) L
Offered by Xact Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it is more 32-34" inch waste. Thanks anyway for the delivery, 23 Jun. 2015
The quality of the shorts is ok, however the size is way too small. I ordered a large, which should be 34-36" waist. I think it is more 32-34" inch waste. Thanks anyway for the delivery.

Karrimor Mens Solva Mid Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Boots K692 Black/Blue 10 UK, 44 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely recommend! I am usually size 9, 3 May 2015
Will definitely recommend! I am usually size 9, this time I went a size up to 10 because I was concerned they might be narrow, and they fitted nicely. I walked with them yesterday for around an hour, and today for an hour and a half, and my feet are fine. I would not compare them to the Altberg boots I have, however as a second pair for the casual short walk they are ok.
The sole is sturdy enough although very likely considering how rugged some of the paths I take are, they will last for around a year, perhaps at a stretch 2 years.
Regarding waterproofing, I did not try them in rain yet, however yesterday was drizzling and my feet remained dry.
As for the material, it seems to be strong, well it withstood all sorts of sticks and thorns today, and feet did not overheat in them.
So, overall a good pair of boots for an affordable price.

The North Face Men's Resolve Insulated Jacket - Black Ink Green, Large
The North Face Men's Resolve Insulated Jacket - Black Ink Green, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket! It is waterproof, 7 Feb. 2015
Great jacket! It is waterproof, windproof and retains warmth. I used it in the middle of winter in Canada and the warmth level was perfect, I guess the fact it is breathable helped too. Highly recommend it!

Gola Mens Manzano Trekking and Hiking Boots AMB167 Black/Red/Grey 9 UK, 43 EU
Gola Mens Manzano Trekking and Hiking Boots AMB167 Black/Red/Grey 9 UK, 43 EU
Offered by Egerton Footwear

2.0 out of 5 stars Gola Mens Manzano boots, 1 Nov. 2014
I bought this product as a second pair, mainly because of the price, vibram sole and expected water proofing. I have two major issues with these shoes:
- It is difficult to tie up the laces and keep the shoe properly tight around the ankle. The shoe structure is very rigid so it can be difficult to keep it tight enough in sufficient time to tie up the laces.
- As indicated by another reviewed, the shoes need time to break in. My feet are wide, so cannot blame the shoe but they are a plastic shoe essentially so you need a lot of patience. I used them for short walks, leisurely ones, like going for a 15-20 minute walk to the shops. It did work but then one of the loops that holds the shoe laces snapped after only 6 walks.
My opinion is to look elsewhere. If you want a second pair of shoes, as a reserve pair as I did, look for other brands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4