Profile for Brian > Reviews

Content by Brian

Brian

Page: 1 | 2
ECENCE Sony xperia J ST26i slim flip wallet genuine leather case cover black + free display protection film included 11040404
Offered by ecence_media
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case.., 5 July 2014
Very smart ...Nice looking case .Just the job. Very pleased..

The Original White and Tan Leather Wallet Smart Case for the New iPad Air (5th Generation Released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart,classy and leather.., 11 Jun 2014
Just the job...Smart looking wallet,nicely finished,definately compliments our new I Pad.. I certainly chose the right wallet,and am weel pleased..

WHITE CLIP-ON LIGHT LIGHTS OFFICE, STUDIO, GARAGE SHED
WHITE CLIP-ON LIGHT LIGHTS OFFICE, STUDIO, GARAGE SHED
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful gadget.., 6 Mar 2014
Using it at the moment clipped on to the back of the TV stand with a coloured lamp in it..Great

Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Backlight...., 11 Feb 2014
Great little gizmo.. Fitted behind my new TV using a clip on BC lamp holder it goes througfh dozens of colour changing combinations. Well pleased,and my friends are impressed with the effects.

Escape [DVD]
Escape [DVD]
Dvd ~ Isabel Christine Andreasen
Price: 4.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Sub Titles.., 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Escape [DVD] (DVD)
Was suprised to find that this movie was not in English. However,with such a small ammount of dialogue,it was not a problem. So I enjoyed it. I don't usually.. Worth seeing,glad I bought it.

Pain & Gain [DVD]
Pain & Gain [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly..Funny.., 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pain & Gain [DVD] (DVD)
Based on a true story ? You would not believe it,but a most enjoyable romp..I will be watching it again sometime..

Bushnell Powerview 10x42
Bushnell Powerview 10x42
Price: 85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I see it all now !, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bushnell Powerview 10x42 (Sports)
We started looking for a pair of Binoculars a couple of years ago,for general use on holidays etc. Spotted these Bushnel binoculars on Amazon and after doing my own research and reading reviews I ordered a pair. So glad I did. Excellent product. Crisp clear images. Nice and bright and clear.Will certainly add to our holiday pleasure.. Might have to get another pair,as I have to fight my wife for them..

quickasteam microwave cooking bags LARGE size 25 pack
quickasteam microwave cooking bags LARGE size 25 pack
Offered by Planit Products Ltd
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect vegetables in the bag !, 26 Nov 2013
No steamer to clean up after. Just dispose of. Vegetables etc always parfectly done. Even got my batchelor brother using them . Great.

Michael Jackson Special Edition [DVD]
Michael Jackson Special Edition [DVD]

2.0 out of 5 stars No Movies, 16 Sep 2013
Did not realise that this was a German edition. Bought it for my wife so big trouble for me. When played, all that comes up on screen are various blue screens with a strip at the bottom and two arrows moving up and down. But no moving pictures. Either that or it must be that I have no clue as to what I am supposed to do..
Oh dear ! what it is to be old..

Mr B

Ambiente Gentle Lion Head Wall Fountain Water Feature
Ambiente Gentle Lion Head Wall Fountain Water Feature
Offered by Primrose
Price: 129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, 7 Sep 2013
Delivered very promptly. Well packed,but when fixed to wall and turned on found to be leaking through part of the fibre glass moulded basin. However received very courtious after sales service,and a replacement was with me within two days. Very good result. I would say that although it looks good and we are pleased with the result, it is a mite over priced. I would certainly deal with the company again based on the first class response to the faulty item..

Page: 1 | 2