Profile for Feisty Girl > Reviews

Content by Feisty Girl

Feisty Girl "Feisty girl" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
August MS425 - Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone - Powerful Wireless Speaker and Mobile Phone Hands Free Kit - Compatible with iPhones, Samsung, Galaxy,Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Google, LG, Nexus, iPad, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Smartphones, PC's, Laptops etc
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! Can't believe such a great quality sound ..., 15 Sept. 2014
I love this! Can't believe such a great quality sound can come from what is a dinky little thing! Looks good. Works perfectly and does everything I need it to do with all of my bluetooth gadgets. Everyone I have showed it to wants one! Good value price and trendy to look at, but sound has great clarity and tones. Well done and thanks because now I have found a great idea for presents for Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Punches above its weight!, 1 Nov. 2013
Loved this product. It was delivered quickly, is of good quality and does what its meant to do. For the price it came with lots of accessories too so we can recommend. Accessories were suitable for our needs. I will buy another as Xmas is coming and its a great value for money gift!

Celicious Black Shock Absorber Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 with Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Armour for your phone, 1 Nov. 2013
I was always dropping my phone, sometimes from a great height and watch as it spins through the air! Now I have this sturdy case I no longer need expensive repairs, as it stands up to all drops, falls and spins. Saved my bacon many many times.

Homefront Premium 50 Litre Chrome Stainless Steel Auto Sensor Kitchen Bin (MAINS ADAPTOR & BATTERIES INCLUDED)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get the bin bag out!, 1 Nov. 2013
Hated this and gave it away after short period of time. When you fill the bin you cannot empty it as the bin bag wont pull out. I can only see it working without a bin liner as it has a bucket inside the bin. I ripped several bin liners trying to get them out and the joy of the lid opening was not worth the agro when it came to emptying. Looks nice but totally impractical.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets hot!, 1 Nov. 2013
It works but gets hot. I wouldn't leave it plugged in too long. Just to be safe ok for short term use only.

Earth Friendly Products Pet Stain and Odour Remover Lemon 500 ml (Pack of 3)
Earth Friendly Products Pet Stain and Odour Remover Lemon 500 ml (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff!, 1 Nov. 2013
I love this effective product. It is great for stain removal and economical when bought from here. I can highly recommend this and will always have a bottle in my cupboard.

Moocow, Inflatable Zimmer Frame, Silver / Grey
Moocow, Inflatable Zimmer Frame, Silver / Grey
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 1 Nov. 2013
This was a little novelty gift and you have to fill it up until solid as started to go down after an hour or so, but great gift and lots of fun.

Authentic RDX 13 Piece Boxing Set 4FT/5ft Filled Heavy Punch Bag Gloves Bracket Chains MMA Pad
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Punches above its weight!, 1 Nov. 2013

Inflatable Walking Stick
Inflatable Walking Stick
Offered by Love Bargainz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Walking Stick (Toy)
We put this with the inflatable zimmer frame and attached lots of balloons. Great little fun item so can recommend.

Boxer Gifts Grumpy Old Man Instant Fines Pay-Up Money Tins with Padlock
Boxer Gifts Grumpy Old Man Instant Fines Pay-Up Money Tins with Padlock

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 1 Nov. 2013
Arrived quickly, great novelty gift and was much enjoyed at the party when opened! Exactly as pictured. Happy with purchase.

Page: 1 | 2