Profile for J. J. Williams > Reviews

Content by J. J. Williams

J. J. Williams "Jacqueline" (Shropshire England UK)

Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade
Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade
Price: 22.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade (Misc.)
Great price fast delv and does an excellent job. Andis one of the best blades and goes a long way

World Planetary Defenders And The Hidden Menace
World Planetary Defenders And The Hidden Menace
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
This book will certainly leave you wanting more, full of adventure and mystery. A book I could not put down and did not want to put down.
Brilliant story, well written and brilliant imagination.

Highly recommend to anyone who would like to read something inspiring passionate and totally unique.

Permanent Weight Loss: The 1% Difference
Permanent Weight Loss: The 1% Difference
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars An Insperation for all who wish to lose weight, 11 Dec 2013
An inspirational book for both adults and kids who want to lose weight. I got a strong sense of the writer's passion, that this is not just yet another weight loss expert. So many are stuck in an endless up and down diet loop and here is a book that makes you feel you can do something about it. It has definitely helped me make better food choices. So I will definitely be putting it to practice and more so Christmas just being around the corner All in all everyone can gain something from the ideas here and for the cost it is well worth every penny. I highly recommend as I have already mentioned especially with Christmas on the horizon, I have purchased a couple extra for Christmas gifts, I'm thinking about their New Years resolution

I highly recommend it, all I can say its working for me. Good luck

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fantastic book, 8 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
Brilliant book, as brilliant as the Secret if not better. So grateful to Rhonda for the gratitude,love and faith she has shown to me, through her books and dvd. Lovely lady bringing so much much joy to so many millions. Thank you. My life has changed so much due to Rhonda work. [...]

Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 30 ml
Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 30 ml
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring feeling, 20 Mar 2010
This producd reminds me of spring, a very nice perfume, not to strong to wear in the early morning, but leaving a nice spring feeling.
I am a dog groomer and working with animals sometimes leaves an odour, however wearing Cacharel Anais, helps get me through the day and more. It makes me feel special and yet not overpowering.

Well worth the money and can be worn for an occassion, enough to turn heads, but not to sweet or sickly like some perfumes.