Profile for Jackie Davies > Reviews

Content by Jackie Davies

Jackie Davies

Page: 1 | 2
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars gripping storyline, 1 Oct. 2014
Fast paced book with a good twist. A bit too superhero like in parts but still enjoyable. I'd recommend this book to those that like action thrillers.

Daybreak
Daybreak

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, well worth a read, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Daybreak (Kindle Edition)
The story builds slowly but quickly speeds up. I liked all of the characters and cared what happened to them. I guessed "who did it" but wasn't 100% sure. Good book, definitely worth a read

Night Chill
Night Chill

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Night Chill (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, so much so I couldn't put it down at some crucial pieces of the story. Good thriller with supernatural twist. Quite chilling in places that just kept me hooked. Looking forward to reading Night Chills 2 on it's release. Jackie

Greaveburn
Greaveburn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Greaveburn (Kindle Edition)
This is a very atmospheric book, it transports you as you read and grips you. All in all a gripping read. I'm lucky to have met and briefly worked with Craig and he's not only a talented writer but a thoroughly nice chap as well :)

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat toy ever!, 20 April 2014
Both my cats love this toy. The younger cat is obsessed with it and I had to hide it from him as he wouldn't leave it alone. Gives both my cats which are indoor cats lots of exercise and fun. If you buy this your cats will love it :)

Milliput Superfine White - 2 Part Epoxy Putty (113.4 grams)
Milliput Superfine White - 2 Part Epoxy Putty (113.4 grams)
Offered by millstones

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 20 April 2014
I bought this to put two broken chunks of a bathroom sink together. It did the job and with some sanding looks quite tidy. I found it difficult to mix with it being in two parts and it was messy. No pain no gain though and it did what I wanted it to do. It's a handy thing to have in the DIY box so would recommend it.

David Essex
David Essex

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 20 April 2014
This review is from: David Essex (MP3 Download)
Listening to this took me back to being a teenager. Great songs not just run of the mill pop. David Essex is a very talented man and he's very easy on the eye which is a bonus :)

ABSOLUTION (Frank Renzi Book 1)
ABSOLUTION (Frank Renzi Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Feb. 2013
I liked the main character straight away. A good read although it was a little predictable in parts, then again so many books are. I recommend this book as a good easy read.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb. 2013
Great book, looks like a very good way of eating for either losing weight or maintaining weight. I would highly recommend this book.

Surrender
Surrender

4.0 out of 5 stars Great page turner, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Surrender (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book, lots of humour in it. Fast paced in parts but other parts have you thinking it's going on too long. All in all a good read.

Page: 1 | 2