Profile for Mr. Yordan L. Ibishev > Reviews

Content by Mr. Yordan L. ...

Mr. Yordan L. Ibishev "Danny" (United Kingdom Derbyshire)

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (PS4)
Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars "A Must Have" Zombie Experience, 1 April 2015
Dying Light is one of those games which can be enjoyed for hours. Although it can get repetitive i can always see myself coming back to it in the future. the game has a great story line, meaning you can immerse yourself into the game and feel as if you are there. There are many other good things such as the weapons available. As you progress through the storyline you get access to bigger and better weapons which deal damage and just like in Dead Island you can modify. The NPC's and AI are brilliant in the game. Every Time night time hits I get a shiver or when a zombie attacks me I might jump because of the jump scare.

Other advantages
+ Big open world
+ 3 Big Maps which can be accessed at any time through a certain point into the games story. (You get access to them later on in the game.)
+ Beautiful Graphics
+ Interesting and in Depth storyline
+ Plenty of weapons to paly about
+ Great attention to easter eggs. (I managed to find a Super Mario easter egg which was pretty cool.)
+ Many other good things

I was displeased about some things for this product, which do not affect the rating since I had so much fun playing it.

- The delivery was awful. I purchased it from an Amazon seller and it took 5 days to dispatch along with 3 additional days for it to arrive.
- the tutorial is really long but useful since it teaches the basics
- Once again Amazon screwed up the order. Back when I purchased the game the thumbnail of the game offered not only the be the zombie dlc but two extra which have now been removed. (I did get compensated after hours of nagging and convincing it was their fault, which it was.)

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Dark Brown) - (Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Laptop. A must have!, 3 Nov. 2013
This is my first laptop I have had but I must say it works and performs better than my pc. The fans are brilliant as they can't even be heard. Windows 8 isn't a problem. I had very negative reviews about windows 8 but after 1 weeks getting used to it I started to love it. This computer is great also for gaming as I have had the chance to play heavy games that would overload my pc such as Grand theft auto 4. The Laptop's colour is unique, It says its dark brow but it is almost fully dark (black) it has a hint of brown which can be seen in the light which makes it even better. I have had however some minor problems which accured such as the Dolby Digital Audio V2 programme stopped working for windows 8.1. I didn't worry as I fixed it immediately.

The only downside to the laptop for me is the graphics card. it is only an SD whih means you dont alwyas get a perfect HD quality when playing games. Other than that the quality on everything else such as images things on the internet like movies is HD so it makes up for it.

I would recommend this laptop as it is brilliant and worth the money you pay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 12:14 PM GMT