ARRAY(0xa50b7c24)

Profile for Marky G > Reviews

Content by Marky G

Marky G

Page: 1 | 2
iTALKonline ProGel CLEAR TRANSPARENT Back Cover Glossy Tough TPU Case / Skin for Apple iPad 2 (2011) 2nd generation iPad 3 "The New iPad Retina Display" 3rd Generation 4th Generation 2012 (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G + 4G) 16GB 32GB 64GB works with GENUINE Apple iPad Smart Cover
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 26 Nov 2013
Better than all the other cases I have tried. Been using this for a few years and it's still going strong.

Good quality. Excellent price.

Lascal MINI BuggyBoard With Universal Connectors for 18 Months and Above(Red)
Lascal MINI BuggyBoard With Universal Connectors for 18 Months and Above(Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Nov 2013
Works perfectly with my Maclaren stroller. Easy to fit together. The strap is brilliant to tuck the board away. My little boy loves it.

Well worth every penny.

Asus RP-N53 Wall Plug Wireless Range Extender
Asus RP-N53 Wall Plug Wireless Range Extender

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Piece of Kit. Shame About..., 26 Nov 2013
... The technical support!

A quality, small piece of kit that works very well. This compliments my Asus Dark night router with the dual banding for maximum speed from my PlusNet connection.

I had some initial tech issues which I contact Asus about. They have no product knowledge and the service is shocking considering the price of the piece of kit. I managed to resolve in the end.

The night light is not great and IMO I can't really see the point of it.

Overall, if you are technical you will get thIs working and it will make a difference in those hard to reach places.

BargainUniverse® Clear Crystal Case with Free Screen Protector For Iphone 4 4S -Top Quality
Offered by covers-case-mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain - Quality, 26 Nov 2013
Fits well, good quality. What a bargain.

On par with the incase etc that charge x10 the amount.

Screen protector included is a good fit.

Gadgetpooluk Mini A Female USB To Micro B Male USB Charger Converter Adaptor
Gadgetpooluk Mini A Female USB To Micro B Male USB Charger Converter Adaptor
Offered by TOPCITY

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels Solid - Does Job, 21 Oct 2013
Feels solid but looks fairly cheap.

I might be making this up but it appears to really slow the charge speed down. I will monitor.

Took a life time to arrive.

PLUG IN DIGITAL WIRELESS CORDLESS HOME DOOR CHIME BELL 80m RANGE 36 TUNES
PLUG IN DIGITAL WIRELESS CORDLESS HOME DOOR CHIME BELL 80m RANGE 36 TUNES
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Purchase, 21 Oct 2013
The product was delivered quickly after ordering.

The tones are plentiful although there are not many you would probably end up using.

I have not tested the range hugely so can't comment. But so far within the 10m's I have placed it there have been no issues.

Only downside is there are no predrilled holes for the push button unit you place outside the house. The sticky tape did not look like something that would last in poor weather.

BT Digital Video Baby Monitor 1000
BT Digital Video Baby Monitor 1000

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 July 2013
A good monitor. The picture quality is not great but reception is solid. The camera is fixed so you can't move it with the parent unit so you need to adjust to the right position before leaving baby.

Only downside is the green on light on the camera - it's so bright and I found my son was easily distracted by it especially in his dark room.

I did call BT for advice when buying this monitor and they were shockingly bad they knew nothing which surprised me.

Great price and usual great amazon service.

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)

2.0 out of 5 stars Never Worked, 16 July 2013
I have no problems with technology. Admittedly this was simple to set up, the WPS option never worked so I have to go for the Ethernet option.

Once set up, I tried plugging this in various locations. But in none of the locations did any of my devices actually pick up the signal even when stand right next to it.

Very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2013 10:19 AM BST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I have pulled my hair out setting this up, 12 May 2013
I bought this item a few months ago to upload all the family videos and photos. What a complex piece of kit to set up! I have spend the whole weekend trying to get it accessible from the web - NO CHANCE! In doing so i have messed up my router and had to restore it to factory default and reset it up.

I wanted to be so happy with this, but frankly, its too complicated even for a user like myself who has more than a basic grasp of how tech like this works.

Shipping back to amazon today!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2013 10:51 AM BST

Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Casne with Mobile Phone
Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Casne with Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves It, 23 Mar 2013
My son loves this toy. Really realistic and he plays for hours with it.

We have bought 3 of these as presents. All well received by the children we gave them too.

Highly recommend.