Profile for Queen Of Books > Reviews

Content by Queen Of Books

Queen Of Books "Rach" (Surrey UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire HDX 8.9 (Both 2014 4th Gen and 2013 3rd Generation) Case Cover, Fire HDX (2014 & 2013 Editions) 8.9 case, Fyy® Ultra Slim Lightweight Premium PU Leather Cover Multi-Angle Stand Case for Fire HDX 8.9 (Both 2014 4th Gen and 2013 3rd Generation) Purple
Offered by FYY EU Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the colour and feel of the case, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this cover for my kindle fire 8.9. There seem to be a lack of covers for this size kindle and I've found it hard to find one which ticks all the boxes at a decent price. This clipped onto the kindle well and the cut outs were all in the right place. I liked the colour and feel of the case. However on closing the front flap seemed too big overlapping the edges of the kindle and the base of the case, and the wake sleep function didn't work. It was quite bulky I think due to the front not fitting properly. I have since sent this back and bought a forefront case which finally ticks all the boxes as a a great case for this size kindle and at a decent price.

Kindle Voyage Case - ACdream Kindle Voyage (7th Generation) Case - The Thinnest and Lightest Leather Cover for Amazon Kindle Voyage 2014 Version with Auto Wake Sleep Function - Royal Blue
Offered by ACdream EU

4.0 out of 5 stars This case is great for the price, 3 Jan. 2015
This case is great for the price. I ordered the royal blue which is a really lovely colour and more of a rich sapphire than royal blue. The kindle voyage clips in perfectly and still feels light enough to hold, I wouldn't say this case adds much bulk to the device, certainly it's less bulky than my previous Amazon paperweight case. The material is quite shiny but looks nice and is of good quality. The cut outs for power button etc line up perfectly and the wake sleep function works well. Sometimes the cover needs to be lined up fully when closing it but not dramatically and the sleep function still works even when slightly off line. It hasn't yet creased on the fold when opened and folded to the back of the device so this seems sturdy and of good quality too. I'm really pleased with this cover, it's smart, light, nice quality, fits perfectly and great value for the price.

Kukubird OWL pattern purse-DARK BLUE
Kukubird OWL pattern purse-DARK BLUE
Offered by KukuBird

4.0 out of 5 stars This purse arrived really quickly and is a great size. I love the colour which is a ..., 3 Jan. 2015
This purse arrived really quickly and is a great size. I love the colour which is a rich navy blue. The owls are cute without looking childish or silly. I like that the inside of the purse is also blue, I saw another with the inside brown which didn't look right. There are lots of card slots in the front opening flap, with a display slot for ID. There are also two large slots behind these for cheques or bank notes. The zipped section is also large with plenty of space for coins and again again large slots for notes. I dropped a star ad I'm not sure how robust the zip is it seems a bit sticky and fragile. On the picture though the zip was a gold colour but in fact the purse that arrived has a blue zip which is much smarter looking and matches with the rest of the purse. My daughter now wants me to order another for her in a different colour, nice attractive roomy purse, good for the price.

TaylorHe 15" 15.6" Compact Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Printed with Double Zipper Double Side Pocket Pink Hearts and Sparkles

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great cases, we bought them for our children to ..., 3 Jan. 2015
These are great cases, we bought them for our children to put their laptops in. They look nice and offer good ptotection, also the front zipped pocket is perfect for storing a charger and earphones although that does then make the case bulky. Time will tell how well these will last and if they will stretch out of shape but very good cases and I will buy again.

Brand new Dell Inspiron 3531 Laptop 2.16GHZ Dual core 15.6" screen 4GB Ram 500GB Hard Disk Windows 8.1 Wireless WEBCAM, No DVD Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price they are very good laptops, full size, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought two of these laptops for my children for Christmas. For the price they are very good laptops, full size, nice and light with a mat finish so not as magnetic to little fingerprints!! Windows 8 is a bit of a pain with lots of pop up adverts but if you spend a little time in the settings you can reduce these. There is no disc drive but that's ok. We bought these specifically to download minecraft onto. So far they are working well mincemeat runs with no problems and the internet is quick. Very pleased with these for the price.

Belkin Glam Tab Case with Stand for iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 in Pink
Belkin Glam Tab Case with Stand for iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 in Pink
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice and the magnetic closure wakes and sleeps the device ..., 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this case for my daughter's ipad mini which isn't retina display. It fits perfectly clipping in around the edges. It looks nice and the magnetic closure wakes and sleeps the device each time. It gives good protection to the device which is important for an 11 year old. The cut outs are all on the right places and the little flap fastener doesn't get in the way which I thought it might. All in all a good case over good value for the price. I dropped one star as it is a little bulky but that goes hand in hand with the extra protection it provides to the device.

ForeFront Cases® New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Leather Case Cover / Stand WILL ONLY FIT All-New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Tablet November 2013 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a great cover for my kindle fire HDX 8, 3 Jan. 2015
At last a great cover for my kindle fire HDX 8.9! I have had my kindle for a while now but when I bought it I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a decent case that didn't cost the earth. The Amazon case is very expensive and I often play music on my fire and didn't like the idea of having to slide it part way out of the case to free up the speakers.
There seem to be a real lack of cases for the fire 8.9 compared to the fire 7. I have tried a couple one which did not wake or sleep the device but it looked smart, and another which did have the wake sleep function but was flimsy and had a flap type origami folding front cover.
I saw this appears on Amazon and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I got the blue one which is not as bright as the picture indicates but a lovely mid blue almost a sapphire colour. It fits the fire perfectly clipping in at the edges. There is no part that covers the front edges of the kindle at all. It is no heavier than the case with the flap front I have been using. Most of all it looks really smart with its leather texture and yay the wake sleep function works perfectly. There are buttons for the power and volume buttons which I was sceptical about but work well and look nicer than simply having a cut out. The cut outs for the camera and speakers line up exactly.
So all in all if you have a kindle fire 8.9 and are looking for a case this one is perfect and an amazing price too. I definitely recommend it and would buy another.

Ladies Casual Short Cap Sleeve Plain Top Womens New Stretch Fitted V Neck Basic Blank T-Shirt Black Size 8 - 10
Offered by Purple Hanger

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 3 Jun. 2013
I ordered three of these and I'm very happy with them. I haven't had any problems with the sizing like other reviewers. I find them a great flattering fit and style and the material is soft and stretchy.I dropped a star as the v neck does gape very slightly but it's not enough to make it indecent. All in all a good purchase and am planning to buy more in other colours.

PattyBoutik Women's V Neck Empire Line Knit Top (Medium Purple 8/10)
PattyBoutik Women's V Neck Empire Line Knit Top (Medium Purple 8/10)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely jumper, 29 May 2013
I have ordered a few tops from Patty and this is my favourite so far. It is a lovely soft fine knit, I love the high collar at the back back with the deep v neck it gives a great shape. The neck line is very low as shown in the picture but is perfect for layering with a vest top. I ordered my usual size which was the perfect fit I didn't find it came up small. Ask in all a lovely top very flattering, great fit, pretty style and nice soft material.I haven't washed it yet so can't comment how well it washes or keeps its shape but am going to order another in a different colour. Patty have great customer care and all items have been sent very quickly and followed up by patty in emails checking all is ok with each purchase.

Go Camping Australia
Go Camping Australia

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely magazine but download awful, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Go Camping Australia (App)
I have downloaded a few isseus onto my kindle fire along with issues of another magazine from the same app provider, lovely magazine but 75% of it is either blacked out or scrambled, same with the other magazine too.very disappointed as money has been paid. i hope it csn be sorted quickly
these magazine apps will be great when they are working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3