Profile for Bexy > Reviews

Content by Bexy

Bexy

Page: 1 | 2
Hiking Sport Plastic Dark Pink Lid Clear Cylinder Water Container Drinking Bottle 500ml

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 31 Dec. 2013
I really wanted a water bottle with a straw, which is why I chose this one as I'd had trouble finding one with a straw in shops. It is OK, I used it for a couple of months but have now bought a replacement. The straw isn't fixed in the bottle and you can't put the lid down without pushing the straw into the bottle, I got frustrated with the straw keep coming lose so bought a new one from a local shop which actually didn't cost much more than this one and is much better quality.

How to Speak Wookiee hc (Star Wars)
How to Speak Wookiee hc (Star Wars)
by Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for big kids!, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas, had so much fun with it I wanted to keep it for myself! He's a massive Star Wars fan and I was looking for a gift he was certain not to already have. He loves it, great fun to try and pronounce all he weird Wookiee sounds.

H&S® 9 PCs Chrome plated Jewellery Making Beading Mini Pliers Tools Kit Set Long Round Flat Nose
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this item, 31 Dec. 2013
My tool kit arrived really quickly. Full of useful tools which all feel good quality to handle, although I haven't used them yet. Definitely pleased I chose this set rather than any of the other more flimsy looking ones available. My only concern is there's so much stuff I can't get the pouch closed, but what a great problem to have!

GLITZY GIZMOS PINK POLKA DOTS SPOTS PU LEATHER SECURE MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S 3 S3 SIII i9300
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality!, 13 Nov. 2013
Arrived quickly. Really happy with the quality, much nicer than the more expensive cases I'd seen in the high street phone shops!

Deer in a bow print Scarf in Purple
Deer in a bow print Scarf in Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice scarf but smells a bit musky!, 13 Nov. 2013
My scarf arrived really quickly and well packaged. The material is not amazing quality but I didn't expect too much for the price. Only reason this isn't 5 stars is because the scarf smelt very musky like it had been in storage for a long time, so needs a wash!

Cute Bow Printed Scarf Women Scarves Various Colours (Pink)
Cute Bow Printed Scarf Women Scarves Various Colours (Pink)
Offered by Cloud 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice scarf but smells a bit musky!, 13 Nov. 2013

Signare Bird & Blossom Chiffon Scarf (Bird Sky)
Signare Bird & Blossom Chiffon Scarf (Bird Sky)
Offered by Signare

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than in the picture, 13 Nov. 2013
My scarf arrived really quickly. I ordered the blue one and the colors are beautiful. I was really impressed with the quality of the material too for the price I paid. I'm considering ordering the same scarf in a different color as a Christmas present!

The Olivia Collection PVC Ring Snuggies Adjuster pack (10 per pack)
The Olivia Collection PVC Ring Snuggies Adjuster pack (10 per pack)
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Aug. 2013
Great value for money, finally I can wear my favourite ring again!! Good to have multiple items but they are all the same width so too big for some of my more dainty jewellery. Took a while to get used to wearing it but I don't even notice it now.

The Poo Room Vintage Sign
The Poo Room Vintage Sign
Offered by Amstar Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like!, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Poo Room Vintage Sign
Fun product - nice quality and brings a smile to my face when I see it. Fits in nicely to our shabby chic home.

The Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
The Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful book, 20 Aug. 2013
I read this book shortly after we got our first puppy. It was easy to read and very interesting, would recommend to first time dog owners. Provides some useful and relevant insights and helpful tips.

Page: 1 | 2