Profile for JayDee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Leo
Leo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Leo (Kindle Edition)
WOW just WOW I loved this book although its a 2 hanky book I loved the characters was thinking how can the 'twist' be explained but it was so good. Brilliantly done.

Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love series Book 2)
Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 Feb. 2015
Enjoyed this book very much it was even better than the first in the series, really like the authors style of writing will be reading Parkers story next.

Hey There, Delilah... (A Taboo Love series Book 1)
Hey There, Delilah... (A Taboo Love series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed this book, the authors style of writing ticked all the boxes I will certainly read the next in the series would recommend.

Rebel (Dead Man's Ink Book 1)
Rebel (Dead Man's Ink Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2015
WOW I have read everything Callie has written and must say this doesn't disappoint after reading the Blood and Roses books I saw Rebel and Sophia / Alexis characters and was so pleased to read their story just wish I didn't have to wait for the next installments. If you haven't experienced Callies writing you are missing a treat she is one talented author.

Deliver
Deliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark but compelling, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Deliver (Kindle Edition)
I actually read this in the Take Me bundle but felt compelled to write a separate review. At first wasn't sure if I could finish the book as it was so dark but glad I persevered as it evolved into a brilliant page turner. I have read hundreds of books with alpha males, dominant hero's and romantic men but found Josh so different and one of the best 'leading men' i have come across, I just adored him, his faith, his compassion was beautiful loved how his story with Liv came to and end. Brilliantly done.

Destroyed
Destroyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Destroyed (Kindle Edition)
I actually read this book in the Take Me bundle and felt compelled to write a separate review. I am a massive Pepper Winters fan she writes dark books I found Roan although cruel and damaged really liked how he was redemmed by Hazel and the adorable Clara I love the book although cried and wasn't sure how the book would end but I was delighted at the HEA brilliantly done.

Second Debt (Indebted Book 3)
Second Debt (Indebted Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb. 2015
Really good installment I love how Jethro is changing and at the end of this book I have an idea what will happen next and how the story will enfold so it will make gripping reading but like all of Pepper's books there are twists and turns everywhere.

The Other Woman: A Betrayed Wife takes on a Mistress with Scandalous Results (A contemporary, suspense thriller with layers of drama)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan. 2015
WOW another winner from Eve I have loved every book i have read by Eve in this book Scarlet was so delusional it was hilarious you just loved to hate her, Rival was brilliant I loved how the plan came together. This book is HOT, funny, intriguing, unputdownable be prepared to lose sleep. So looking forward to the next book in the series even though it's a few months away, just have to be entertained by Eve's other books I know I won't be disappointed.

My Wife's Li'l Secret: An errant wife, a husband determined to find answers and a web of lies and deceit. (A romantic major crime thriller and a mystery and suspense novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jan. 2015
Like another reviewer I didn't think Eve could top the 'You will pay' book but I was so wrong I have loved every book Eve has written (Gringa is awesome) I loved Richie my heart broke for him but he had a sense of humour as well laughed out loud a few times, but nearly had a heart attack when he was in Aristovs house won't give the story away but it was heart pounding. So glad I am retired as I couldn't put the book down and now starting the second book so am prepared to be sleep deprived. Brilliantly done Eve you deserve 10 stars.

GRINGA: Unconditionally (A Contemporary romance and romantic crime novel -final installment books 3 and 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan. 2015
Another winner from Eve have read the 'You will pay' books and love her style of writing, this book was addictive couldn't put it down it was raw, violent and HOT, loved how Payton's strong character conquered Diago. Brilliantly done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15