Profile for Miss Foodwise > Reviews

I love Toscana. Ediz. inglese
by Giulia Scarpaleggia
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tuscan cookery book, 17 July 2013
After reading Giulia's blog I was eagerly awaiting the book. I wasn't disappointed, it is truly a beautiful book filled with gorgeous images of Tuscany and interesting stories about producers and also about her family and Tuscan home.
Her blog and especially this book is my go-to place if I need an Italian/ Tuscan recipe, I know the recipes work and they are written in a manner that there is no room for error.
Her writing is funny and full of warmth, a book that you will cherish!

The Jewelled Kitchen: A Stunning Collection of Lebanese, Moroccan and Persian Recipes
by Bethany Kehdy
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey through a culture, 17 July 2013
I've always been fascinated by Middle Eastern cuisine and I had been searching for the perfect book to start cooking. When I first opened this book I could instantly feel a love for a culture by the author. The recipes are inviting and authentic, a true journey through Middle Eastern culture. In the back of the book are easy to follow recipes for the basics like herb mixes and breads, you only really need one book on Middle Eastern food and that is this one, and maybe a sequel if there were to be one!