Profile for c templeman > Reviews

Content by c templeman

c templeman

The No-Cry Discipline Solution: Gentle ways to promote good behaviour and stop the whining, tantrums and tears
by Elizabeth Pantley

5.0 out of 5 stars Every parent should read this!!, 12 Jan. 2014

If the thought of punishing your child upsets you and just "doesn't feel right" these series of books are for you. My fiancée and I absolutely hated the idea of punishment, shouting, fear or spanking and were dead against it. We never ever would use these methods but needed guidance on alternatives.

This book is made for us and our style of parenting! We both love it and our son responds so well to the techniques. This book should be given to every parent! Brilliant, brilliant book.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley

5.0 out of 5 stars A God send of a book!!, 12 Jan. 2014
Excellent book full of brilliant advice and tips! An excellent nurturing approach to raising your child. If hearing you child crying in angst upsets you and just "doesn't feel right" these seres of books are for you. My fiancée and Ii absolutely hated the idea of leaving our 2 year old son to "cry it out" as so many people suggested. This book is made for us and our style of parenting! This book should be given out in maternity hospitals! Brilliant, brilliant book.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 12 Jan. 2014
Excellent book full of brilliant advice and tips! An excellent nurturing approach to raising your child. If hearing you child crying in angst upsets you and just "doesn't feel right" these seres of books are for you. My fiancée and Ii absolutely hated the idea of leaving our 8 week old baby to "cry it out" as so many people suggested. This book is made for us and our style of parenting! This book should be given out in maternity hospitals! Brilliant, brilliant book.

Hayley Daisy Rose Large Wallet Light Pink -- SwankySwans
Hayley Daisy Rose Large Wallet Light Pink -- SwankySwans
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 12 Jan. 2014
The purse is absolutely gorgeous, it is so vibrant and colourful and I have had many compliments on it already! The inside is fab too! A place for a photo and lots of handy parts for all your cards and a large zipped part at the back for your money! A lovely, unique purse and brilliant service!

Laura Ashley All Weather Garden Gloves - Cressida (Small)
Laura Ashley All Weather Garden Gloves - Cressida (Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars Vandalised packaging :-(, 12 Jan. 2014
Although these gloves were lovely and just what my friend likes it was a shame the packaging had a random number scribbled across it. I couldn't remove it as the gloves wouldn't look like they had been bought brand new do I had to leave it which spoiled the look.

Feathers Address Book
Feathers Address Book
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Spiral-bound

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small!, 22 Dec. 2013
This product was very disappointing! I am angry as it was misrepresented in the photo, it looked a lot bigger in the photo and when it arrived it was very small. The inside pages are cheap looking too with poor quality paper. The price does not reflect the quality, far too expensive!