ARRAY(0xa1306780)

Profile for Mr. Vfo Ajai-ajagbe > Reviews

Content by Mr. Vfo Ajai-a...

Mr. Vfo Ajai-ajagbe "Candle"

Beyond Fear: The Teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz on Freedom and Joy
Beyond Fear: The Teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz on Freedom and Joy
by Mary Carroll Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY UNDERSTOOD, 4 Dec 2012
I have read lots of toltec books starting with ofcourse the Carlos Castenada ones.

I was attracted to the clear style of the four agreements.

I finally understood the system with this book. I don't mean I am a toltec or a master or anything but that I understood Awareness, Transformation and Intent; the basic three toltec masteries.

The simplicity with which Miguel explains the concepts is an act of mastery itself.
The book sometimes seems to repeat itself but I found that it was uncovering layers of meaning and at a certain point...I got it...kind of like the insight you get after breaking and forming a new habbit and realising the extent of your choice in things without necessarily having chosen all of yourself yet.

...not so interested now in fantastic adventurous descriptions (which can leave you a little bewildered) as in the explanation of self mastery...the simplicity and accessibility of which are the real rewards of the toltec path. A gift to all sentient beings.

Iwa-pele - Ifa Quest: Search for the Source of Santeria and Lacumi
Iwa-pele - Ifa Quest: Search for the Source of Santeria and Lacumi
by Awo Fa Lokun Fatunmbi

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and irreplaceable, 12 Mar 2008
throw away the word juju and learn the word Ifa (my words and summation not his).

The authors journey rang bells for me because I am from nigeria...very good book.

Ifa as a spiritual tradition is an important part of world heritage.

I was reintroduced to the culture and concepts through this book and am grateful.

Ifa is about the development of good character as the solution to the material and spiritual lessons in the world.

5 stars from me

Firin' In Fouta
Firin' In Fouta
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 12 Mar 2008
This review is from: Firin' In Fouta (Audio CD)
Very good album for listening right the way through.

My favourite is the last track Tiedo...a true masterpiece

the album to get if you are only buying one of his.

Gooberz
Gooberz
by Linda Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow, 15 April 2005
This review is from: Gooberz (Paperback)
I would love to give a higher than 5 star rating for linda goodmans work, in particular GOOBERZ. I am so glad I came across her books when I did. I manifested several miracles whilst reading this book, I simply walked through the park not as a teenager but as a living soul. GOOBERZ is an inspired work in the real sense of the term. Linda's insights into the Higher Self working of the male and the female and our quest for loves completeness is magical, her honesty is disarming, the front and back cover depicting a road of light is apt. Thank you Linda, wherever you are, book royalties will continue in the form of heartfelt thank yous