Profile for P. Miller > Reviews

P. Miller

Kurr
Kurr

5.0 out of 5 stars An understated beauty, 28 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kurr (Audio CD)
In a way, this is an album that sort of doesn't even try - I mean it doesn't try to have a message, or invoke drama, or anything remotely grand like that. Really what it is, is just pure music: an exploration of different sounds and structures, each with their own unique emotional tone. That makes it sound intellectual and cold, but it's the total opposite: this is an album that's full of humour and warmth.

The reason it works is because it is made with real artistry and attention to detail, and most importantly, because it's just so damn beautiful.

Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by multimedia.parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely my fav. gaming mouse, at a bargain price..., 28 Aug. 2012
I previously used an MX518, which sadly got broken. Having seen how many people raved about the Razer Deathadder, I thought I'd give it a try... to be honest it was a disappointment - I don't know if it's because my hands are on the small side, but I found it uncomfortable and made my hand sore after long gaming sessions. I would have picked up another MX518, but saw that the G400 was much cheaper despite having higher DPI... TBH the DPI is overkill, but it doesn't matter: this is basically an MX518 at a cut-down price. I haven't personally had any problems with the grip. The whole thing feels solid and well-made, and Logitech has a great reputation for support if something does go wrong... IMO it's the best gaming mouse on the market.