ARRAY(0xaf60315c)

Nigel A M Seed (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as Nike, 31 Mar 2014
My old set of sweatshirts was wearing out so I bought some Nike ones to replace them. They were expensive. And then I found this one that was so cheap I thought it was worth a go. I am impressed. It is the right size, in fact it is a little longer in the body than the Nike ones. It feels good and looks good.

New Nike Mens Dark Grey Fleece Crew Sweatshirt Sweatshirt Size XL
New Nike Mens Dark Grey Fleece Crew Sweatshirt Sweatshirt Size XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected, 25 Feb 2014
I bought this on line as my old one was wearing out after many years of hard usage. This one is even better and warmer so I am very pleased with it.

New Nike Mens Black Fleece Crew Sweatshirt Sweatshirt Size XL
New Nike Mens Black Fleece Crew Sweatshirt Sweatshirt Size XL
Offered by Empire Sports World
Price: 23.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sweatshirt, 25 Feb 2014
I bought Nike sweatshirts in the US well over seven years ago and they are just starting to show their age so I took a chance and bought this one on line. Its very good and I am pleased with it. The cut is good and it is not baggy as some others are.

Of Mice and Men (Penguin Classics)
Of Mice and Men (Penguin Classics)
by John Steinbeck
Price: 5.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisigly good., 10 Feb 2014
I bought this as a set book for a course and was prepared to hate it. Actually I found it quite engaging and a lot less dated than I expected.

Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises (Arrow Classic)
Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises (Arrow Classic)
by Ernest Hemingway
Price: 5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Genius . Really?, 10 Feb 2014
In the cover blurb this is described as the first book where Hemingway's genius showed through. Really? I found this tedious and had I not bought it as a set book for a course I am attending would have dropped it before the half way point. Guess that makes me a philistine then eh?

501 Spanish Verbs: 7th Ed W/CD ROM and Audio CD Pkg (501 Verb) (Barron's 501 Spanish Verbs (W/CD))
by Christopher Kendris
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb 2014
My wife is studying Spanish intensively and the normal text books do not go into the depth that this one does. It is exactly as described - nothing but verbs. She is delighted with it.

Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Film, 2 Jan 2014
I think this is one of the best of the Star Trek films. It is well made and well acted without some of the tedious stuff about Kirk's early days that marred the last one.

The Sharpe Companion: The Early Years
The Sharpe Companion: The Early Years
by Mark Adkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book, 2 Jan 2014
As a fan of the Sharpe books I really enjoyed this. It gave me even more of an idea of the author's brilliance once you can see how he has woven the fiction into historical events.

I'm a Hull city supporter cos my Daddy says so babygrow onesie white 0-3 months
I'm a Hull city supporter cos my Daddy says so babygrow onesie white 0-3 months
Offered by Naughtees Clothing
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Grandaughter, 2 Jan 2014
A bit big for her yet but needed for her Dad as her Mum is a Barcelona supporter. Went down well at Christmas.

I Was Monty's Double
I Was Monty's Double
by M.E. Clifton James

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit longer than required, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Was Monty's Double (Hardcover)
Its a fascinating subject but rather 'padded out' by anecdotes that add nothing to the story. Edited down and made more relevant to the topic it might have been better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4