Profile for equestrian29 > Reviews

The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
by Jim Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution, 20 Oct. 2008
Here's a fantastic book that really gets to the point about plantar fasciitis. It contains a wealth of information that I'd expect to spend a lot more money than its price to get. There's a detailed but non-intimidating or boring description of the condition, how to treat it effectively and how to prevent its return. The material is based on scientific evidence and the book even includes a chapter-by-chapter comprehensive list of supporting references. I found such detailed authentication very impressive.

The author targets the facts and presents them in a way that is easy to understand. Illustrations, organized charts, boxed paragraphs and chapter summaries appear throughout this book. They helped me to visualize, comprehend, and remember the essentials for the self-help process.

I particularly liked the question and answer format used to lay out the facts. It set a friendly, congenial tone to my reading experience which helped me with the learning process. This style and the easy-to-understand explanations gave me a comfort level with terminology that otherwise might have been intimidating or boring. And I felt like I stayed on track as I read because the author seemed to anticipate what my next question or concern would be. Invariably they appeared along with answers and solutions within the next page or so. The book has a very well-organized, logical flow of thought and information from one chapter section to the next and on to the following chapter. In my opinion, besides containing comprehensive information about plantar fasciitis, there is no question that the book's author has the instructional skills to effectively present it to people in a crystal-clear style that allows them to understand it and feel better as a result.

I highly recommend this book to anyone experiencing or concerned about plantar fasciitis. It is truly a bargain for the high quality book and comprehensive information you get for its cost.