Profile for Kibbie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Solar Centre Eye Solar Security Light
The Solar Centre Eye Solar Security Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow!, 18 Dec 2013
Concerned that threatened power cuts would leave us in the dark I read about a number of solar lights. This light caught my attention by the many five stars and good comments of previous reviewers so purchased one. It came within the estimated time period and I put outside to charge without installing for quickness. Well considering it only had about two hours of hazy daylight I was astounded how bright the light given off was, although it wasn't left on have lasted until fully charged. Since then we have not been disappointed. Its PIR is very sensitive it can be set to stay on for short or longer time periods as well as light dusk or dark dusk before coming on. We have been so impressed that as a family we have purchased four more so each house has at least one light power cuts wont effect.

2x Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Candle 42w (Equivalent to 60w) SES (E14)
2x Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Candle 42w (Equivalent to 60w) SES (E14)
Offered by Strictly Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars They're light bulbs!, 18 Dec 2013
Took longer than I wanted to wait but within the estimated time period. They work! Good value only if part of larger order as paid almost as much in postage.

Saplings Kirsty Cot Bed (Country)
Saplings Kirsty Cot Bed (Country)
Offered by My Babys Room Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Dec 2013
The perfect cot bed, well made, easy to put together and excellent value. As a bonus the little one loves it! Recommend it.

Hummingbirds: All About Hummingbirds, A Kids Introduction to Hummers - Fun Facts & Pictures About the Worlds Smallest Birds!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos, 18 Dec 2013
As this is aimed at youngsters the in depth detail is lacking but the photos are beautiful. Just enough info to whet the appetite of a budding ornithologist. Well worth getting.

Bach Flower Remedies
Bach Flower Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i was looking for, 18 Dec 2013
I have often looked at bach remedies but never really known which did what so only bought the well known ones. This makes fascinating reading and I shall no longer be confused as which one I should purchase. Fantastic!

With These Hands: A Collection Of Work
With These Hands: A Collection Of Work
by Pam Ayres

5.0 out of 5 stars Right up my auties street, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this as a present for my aunt as she enjoys Pam Ayes very much. At the time I was unaware it was not only poems but background amusing info as to how/why the poem was written, sometimes almost diary like. This proved an even greater hit with AJ! All round apart from seeing her live or recorded you couldn't get much better. I took a sneaky peak too before I gave to AJ as i also enjoy her musings.

KATY® Cotbed Mattress Package - Includes: KATY® Superior Deluxe Sprung Cot Bed Or Junior Bed Spring Mattress 140x70 x 10cm THICK Encased In High Graded Density Foam CMHR28 PLUS UPGRADED LUXURY SPARE COVER : Both Are British Made
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful quality, 18 Dec 2013
Having little time to search and being miles away from my baby granddaughter who, earlier than expected, had started leaning out of her Moses basket, I turned to the internet. Checking all the star ratings and peoples comments plumpt for this Katy package thinking well its so cheap it'll do for now. We were all amazed at the speed of delivery and the wonderful quality and comfort of the mattress never mind the spare cover! We were so impressed I ordered another for the three year olds junior bed, who was suitably VERY impressed too! I wouldn't be surprised if these mattresses well out lives the cot itself. A well deserved five stars.

Lloytron Eclipse Touch Table Lamp, Chrome
Lloytron Eclipse Touch Table Lamp, Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough, 15 Nov 2013
This touch light has given my elderly father the opportunity to switch his bedside light off and on through the night whereas the fiddly old one was too difficult. It's not quite heavily based enough so could fall over if knocked and when his hands are cold and dry it doesn't always respond but on the whole we like it.

The Cat Who Came In From The Cold
The Cat Who Came In From The Cold

5.0 out of 5 stars aching sides!, 11 Nov 2013
Such a lovely immensely humorous tale of everyday cat and ordinary life things. Thermal, who is the Cat Who Came In From The Cold, gets up to mischief and cat behaviour with background ordinary life going on around him. Almost every page has at least one giggle, a snigger and a snort and quite often outright belly gawfaws. Wonderful. Ideal for animal loving children and adults alike. Once picked up it's very difficult to put down. I've read the hard back three times and now have the Kindle version. Can't wait to read again. Best cheer you up book i've ever read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 3:13 PM GMT

Bizarre London: Discover the Capital's Secrets & Surprises
Bizarre London: Discover the Capital's Secrets & Surprises

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 11 Nov 2013
I lived half an hours train travel from the inner city of London for many years and some of my family lived and worked most of their lives in the heart of it so I was intrigued by this book. We all learnt something new or had memories jogged which sparked a few interesting stories. Had there been more detailed information, without it becoming boring statistics, on each entry instead of the few enticing lines this would have got 5 Stars. Over all enjoyable interesting reading that could have been so much more. Suitable for tourists who only want outlines of interesting places rather than in depth.

Page: 1 | 2