Profile for Ms. C. S. Davitt > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. S. Davitt

Ms. C. S. Davitt "VeryAngryPenguin"

ButterFox 2DS Accessory Travel Pack / Case : RED (Nintendo 2DS)
ButterFox 2DS Accessory Travel Pack / Case : RED (Nintendo 2DS)
Offered by Game Access

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 5 Mar 2014
We bought a 2DS for our daughter's 3rd birthday and we wanted a hard case to provide good protection to the 2DS when not in use. As this came with a large stylus, usb /car charger and pockets to keep games in it seemed ideal for on the go as well.

It's well made and fits the 2DS well. You can still play whilst the console is in the case so even better for in the car. The charger works and the stylus is a good size for little fingers.

My only criticism is that the little pockets for the cartridges are a little tight and almost pish the cartridges out of themselves. However its not too big a deal. I just make sure I push them back in everytime it is opened.

Silverline 380677 Drill Press Vice 65mm
Silverline 380677 Drill Press Vice 65mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad., 7 Jan 2014
For the price, I'm not going to argue as having used a few times to drill into Silver, I have found it isn't bad. Obviously it's not the best quality, ie: the jaws are a bit wobbly and it could do with textured plates to grip better, but it does a job.

Personally, I would of preferred more weight to it and also for the handle to be metal. I don't like turning the plastic handle. It's a bit slippery.

Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Trackus ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!, 3 Oct 2008
I love my Dyson. It's so light and simple to use. The ball makes it so easy to move and I feel like I'm dancing rather than Hoovering! It's easy to fit together when you first get it with the instructions being really easy to understand.

It's just as good as a full size dyson but with the added benefit of it being easier to store due to it's collapsable handle. It's really great on the stairs because of it's light weight.

Really worth the money and by far Amazon has the best prices around for this one.