Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Rise of the Humans: How to outsmart the digital deluge
The Rise of the Humans: How to outsmart the digital deluge
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars conversational, authentic and thought provoking, 2 Jun 2014
Some encouraging thoughts, some musing, a fun enjoyable read. Loved the optimism and challenge to not shrink back from our new connected reality and what it will take to thrive in the digital deluge.

How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do
How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book, it's a classic must read along with David Allen's Getting Things Done. this one is just way more fun to read !, 22 Feb 2014
The crazy ninja cover with pen sketch ninja matches the irreverent casual style in this book. No nonsense advice, made practical and digestible.
I personally learnt lots of fresh ideas, and was reminded again to DO stuff I knew worked, like tackling the hardest task in my day first. If you want a quick read - this is your book - it gets to the point, which when you want to be productive is the point.

Unstoppable PB: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action
Unstoppable PB: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action
by Vujicic Nick
Price: 8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking book, 24 Jan 2014
I love Nick raw honesty, his faith in God despite his circumstances inspires you to relook set backs you face with a bigger perspective, that God can indeed work them for good, Nick is living proof of that!

I Just Wanna Say
I Just Wanna Say
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album , even better lyrics, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Just Wanna Say (MP3 Download)
Love this album, it's joyful, expansive, a delight to listen to. "Just wanna say" is a killer track...can't beat it.

PSYC CAPPELLA In-Ear Flat-Cable High Fidelity Noise Cancelling Headphones with In-line Mic
Offered by Refresh Cartridges
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than iPhone 5 earphones, longer, clearer because background noise cut dramatically, 24 Jan 2014
I must admit I was skeptical such an inexpensive pair of earphones could be this good, but when my iPhone 5 earphones got nicked off my desk at work I thought I'd try these instead and I have found them remarkable. Top marks Psyc !

Risk: Are You Willing to Trust God with Everything? (The Every Man Series)
Risk: Are You Willing to Trust God with Everything? (The Every Man Series)
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, challenging stuff for men who want to live big for God, 18 Feb 2013
Kenny writes passionately to the hearts of men , calling them out into their inheritance, and choose to risk and live BIG for God, choosing stuff that really matters. I found this hugely useful and a book to read slowly so you can discuss it properly with a good friend and allow your self to be challenged

The Hansie Cronje Story: An Authorised Biography
The Hansie Cronje Story: An Authorised Biography
by Frans Cronje

5.0 out of 5 stars A honest look at our national hero, 17 Feb 2006
This is a great book. Not being a cricketer I picked it up anyway as a South African I felt I had to understand what really went on. I discovered this book had much to challenge me on. There is much to be learnt from Hansie's life both his success in leadership and his very public failure. The pressure of such public leadership is immense, and as proverbs says success will test a man's heart. This book challenged me on the importance of staying close to a friend you can't con, someone who will have the courage to speak into my life and tell me when I'm messing up. Hansie needed a friend like this. Isolation at the top destroyed him. Somehow he became snowblind in his bright success to his own faults. I know I'm capable of the same so I recommend this book highly.
If you are serious about leadership, and serious about building your moral character read it. It will challenge and provoke you with its searing honesty, and thankfully for me remind me to put some backstops into place in my own life so I dont make the same mistakes. (Its also really funny at times too!)