Profile for A. Nikitina > Reviews

Content by A. Nikitina

A. Nikitina "anna_nik" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bibetta Ultrabib with sleeves in Floral Pink and Cream
Bibetta Ultrabib with sleeves in Floral Pink and Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great bib!, 21 May 2012
I wish I had bought this bib earlier before I had so many baby tops stained badly.
This one is so elastic at the neck that fully covers every inch of clothes. It's sleeved which is an extra bonus.
You can just throw it in the washing machine (ok, some stains never go completely but that's fine with me) and it will be clean again and you don't have to sponge clean it. And it does not have rubbery feel like many other bibs.
Also, it looks really pretty.

Overall I think it's a really really good product and I strongly recommend it to all mothers

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars A strong buy!, 19 May 2012
I bought this item as was really impressed by reviews, you don't see such rating often.
And it's true. Ok, maybe your heels won't be completely baby-soft heels but this is SO MUCH better than any alternative product which simply don't work.
I should add that I found that the pink cartridges make the biggest difference

Grow With Jumbo Stage 1 - Step by Step Farm Jigsaw Puzzles - (2/3/4/5 piece puzzles)
Offered by Naturally Simple Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good stimulation for a 20 month old, 9 May 2012
My 20 month old daughter really likes this puzzle - and it's the fact that there are 2 and 3 and 4 pieces which makes her very excited. The cardboard is not the strongest but still should be more than fine to last until she grows out of this puzzle (and I hope it will be quite soon as she moves on to more difficult puzzles). I would definitely recommend this product

Kora Rag Doll 14-inch
Kora Rag Doll 14-inch
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars A great doll for a 1 year old., 19 Feb 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kora Rag Doll 14-inch (Toy)
Bought this doll for my girl's first birthday. Now that she is 18 months old, this doll is one of her most favourite things in the world :-) It is really nice, soft, one can play with its hair and take off her clothes - which is greatly appreciated by my toddler. From my side, I should say that I washed it once in the washing machine and it did survive the cycle. One or two hairs fell out but I guess it tells more about my little girl than about the quality of the toy. I really recommend this doll

My First Words Let's Get Talking
My First Words Let's Get Talking
by Kindersley Dorling
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 19 Feb 2012
An amazing book for my 18 month old who is very keen to play "where is this thing in the book?". This book almost covers the full universe of my toddler's knowledge: parts of body, clothes, furniture, pets, jungle and farm animals, transport, toys and food. What else do you want?
This is the second book in the series we have. The first one called Farm has also been a great hit for a few months now.

My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good help for a mother, 13 Sep 2011
I am now replacing my previous one which served for one year. The foam part is now quite worn but it served me really well. It may not look perfect but it works! I was initially carrying my nappy bag on my shoulder but I was told by an experienced mom that I should be thinking more of my back and so I bought the buggy buddy. Very pleased with how it works on my ICandy.

Clippasafe Mini Multi-Purpose Latches
Clippasafe Mini Multi-Purpose Latches

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 25 July 2011
First I was not very impressed with how hard it is to open it for an adult. And then the following day my 11-month old managed to unstick the latch from the cupboard by pulling really hard. So no good at all, will have to buy a different brand

OXO Good Grips Mini Dust Pan & Brush Set
OXO Good Grips Mini Dust Pan & Brush Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to clean after baby's meals, 23 Jun 2011
My 10 month old is a fan of eating with her hands (baby-lead weaning in practice) and I used to spend a lot of time collecting all this stuff (didn't want to use a hoover because don't want food to decompose inside it). That works wonderfully to pick up all the pasta, rice, beans and whatever after a baby's meal. Cleans very easily and is stored in a cupboard. Perfect size

JJC 52mm Plastic Snap-on Lens Cap with lens cap keeper for Cameras and Camcorders - Canon, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony etc.
Offered by EXCITES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 29 May 2011
This item did a great job for about 6 months or so. For this price, I thought it was a good investment. Previously we always had to think of the cap, lost it a few times and with the holder this issue became non-existent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 10:59 AM GMT

60 Crocheted Snowflakes (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
60 Crocheted Snowflakes (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
by Barbara Christopher

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 15 Dec 2009
The book provides a lot of interesting designs of snowflakes, quite enough to keep you busy for a few weeks before christmas. Good value for money!

Page: 1 | 2