Profile for MountVesuvius > Reviews

Gardman Christmas Tree Storage Bag 34205
Gardman Christmas Tree Storage Bag 34205
Offered by Trendybox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jan. 2016
This bag is huge and very well made - I have purchased two, one for a 6ft tree and one for a 7ft tree and there is plenty of room in the bag. Great purchase

Lab Work Doctors Medical White Coat XL
Lab Work Doctors Medical White Coat XL
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sturdy, 7 Oct. 2015
I took the advice from the previous reviews and decided to buy my son his normal size rather than the size larger and it fits perfectly. Strong, study and exactly what is needed for a 19 year old guy for his lab work.

Vagabond 2L Blue Hearts Hot Water Bottle and Cover
Vagabond 2L Blue Hearts Hot Water Bottle and Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Sept. 2015
Fantastic full sized hot water bottle with a lovely fluffy cover. No issues, perfect in every sense and certainly would buy again.

Vagabond 2L Paws Cream Hot Water Bottle and Cover
Vagabond 2L Paws Cream Hot Water Bottle and Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Sept. 2015
I love this hot water bottle and I am using it every night!

OEM LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Full Set LCD Touch Screen Replacement for iPhone 4S with Free tools - Black
Offered by Khalgate

3.0 out of 5 stars No tools, 28 Sept. 2015
Though the screen was delivered quickly, it arrived without any tools, which was hugely frustrating. I went to a store and purchased the tools required to change the screen. Everything is currently functioning well, it took around 2.5 hours - 3 hours to change (not for the faint hearted and very fiddly). I have had no issues with the screen since.

Foxnovo Leacco DL603 Adjustable Unisex Adult Non Fogging Anti-UV Swimming Goggles Swim Glasses (Black)
Offered by Tinkdeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Goggles, 28 Sept. 2015
These are a fantastic set of goggles - so much so that my daughter now has a pair. I am a serious swimmer, and I needed a pair of goggles that could handle swimming all strokes at a hard pace and these live up to my expectations. I fully recommend them.

Antique Armillary Sphere Replica Brass Armillary sphere Armillary Sundial Small Armillary Gift Decor (Brass Antique, 13.8 x 13.8 x 21.5cm) (10 inches)
Offered by The New Antique Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Sept. 2015
I think this is a beautiful ornamental piece. It was purchased as a gift and looks lovely in that person's living room. The item was wrapped very well and meets all of my expectations.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Banana, 1kg
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Banana, 1kg
Offered by MarvelSupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 24 Aug. 2015
Of all the flavours within the PHD range, this is by far my favourite. With or without milk I find it tastes great and just like drinking a smoothie. Delicious as well as a smooth consistency. I will be sticking to this flavour in future.

Kinobo - Mini "AKIRO" USB Microphone for Desktops : Skype / VOIP / Dictation Software Mic for Windows XP/Vista/7
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little microphone., 24 Aug. 2015
I purchased this Kinobo Mini Microphone specifically because my built in laptop microphone was picking up too much noise. I needed something that could give me clear, clean conversations online without an other noise disturbance and this little microphone delivers that. It was exceptionally easy to use, plug in and it was ready, and it gives me the constant and consistent quality audio that I need to be able to speak to my clients online. I fully recommend buying this microphone and I would definitely buy it again if I had to replace mine.

Page: 1 | 2