Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire "Claire" (Berkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Lupine Plum Blossom Patterned Adjustable Dog Collar for Medium/ Large Dogs, 1-inch/ 12 - 20-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 26 Dec. 2014
Nice collar and good price wise. Fits my dog well.

Kusuri Wormer Plus Discus Internal Parasite & Fluke Treatment 5g
Kusuri Wormer Plus Discus Internal Parasite & Fluke Treatment 5g
Offered by Acres Aquatics

5.0 out of 5 stars Kusuri Wormer, 21 Feb. 2014
Used on my puffer fish without any casualties, also had shrimp and ottocinclus in the tank without any problem during the worming. Only thing I think which died was a couple of snails but a few hardier ones didn't seem bothered.
Great product and easily administered.

Office Antics Desktop Mini Pool
Office Antics Desktop Mini Pool
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Santa, 21 Feb. 2014
Got this as a secret santa for a work colleague, don't know how playable it is but it looked good to me.

Marina Multi-Tool
Marina Multi-Tool

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Tool, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Marina Multi-Tool (Misc.)
I use this less than I thought I would as it's a bit fiddly and for me personally a hassle as I can just about touch the bottom of my aquarium. For someone with a much larger/deeper aquarium I think this would be great, build quality is a bit cheap but don't think I've seen anything in my lfs better than it.

Good Boy Squeaky Christmas Cracker
Good Boy Squeaky Christmas Cracker
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas crackers, 21 Feb. 2014
Christmas present for my two dogs they absolutely loved these. Very quirky toy for your dog and quite durable.
One of my dogs loves to chew and it was a few weeks before he managed to break one which was pretty impressive by his standards.

Generic 19CM Aquarium Fish Tank Lighting Lamp Submersible LED Light Bar Blue Light with Suction Cups Adaptor
Offered by BELLESSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Aquarium Lamp, 21 Feb. 2014
Good value for money blue lamp, original one I recieved was faulty and a replacement was given very quickly. Made my nano tank light up really well so very happy and would recommend for those with smaller tanks.

Interpet Easy Read Aquarium Thermometer
Interpet Easy Read Aquarium Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermometer, 21 Feb. 2014
Does the job only criticism would be the quality of build for the sucker but might just be mine. No massive complaints and value for money.

Seachem Ammonia Alert
Seachem Ammonia Alert
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Ammonia alert, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Seachem Ammonia Alert (Misc.)
New to tropical fishkeeping I purchased this Ammonia alert and it definitely seems to do the job. I fishless cycled my tank and this was a good indicator of when the bacteria was clearing the household ammonia from 3ppm. I've never seen higher than the greeny/blue one just up from yellow so would assume your fish would be dead by time it showed dark blue?
Since cycling my fishtank it's always yellow, I regularly do water changes so the ammonia alert never changes so less useful since cycling.
Does what it say's on the box and definitely helped me in the early stages of setting up my tank.

RePackaged Spirulina Algae Wafers Catfish Pleco Plec Fish Food 50g
RePackaged Spirulina Algae Wafers Catfish Pleco Plec Fish Food 50g
Offered by DLS Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Algae Wafers, 21 Feb. 2014
Wafers are really good quality and my Ottocinclus and Shrimp seem to prefer these to other brands. Had no problems with my fish not eating and these will keep me going for a good while. The seller also gives you samples of similar products which is a nice touch too.

Rosewood Christmas Duck Tug Dog Toy
Rosewood Christmas Duck Tug Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie christmas present, 21 Feb. 2014
I tend to buy a soft toy for my dogs each christmas and they loved these. Being medium sized dogs they demolished them so be sure to keep an eye on dogs who like to chew/tear teddies.
Thought the toy itself was good and no complaints with the stitching/build.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10