Profile for Mrs Marriott > Reviews

Content by Mrs Marriott

Mrs Marriott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
New Mens Dunlop Flat Fur Lined Gusset Slippers Gents Shoes Luxury Moccasin Hard Rubber Sole Genuine Novelty, Black, Size UK 7
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Loves His Slippers, 15 Jun. 2014
When my hubby first put these on he said they felt slightly snug. But as he's worn them they have moulded to his feet very comfortably and he says they re the best slippers he ever had!

The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
by Gina Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 15 Jun. 2014
Probably best to take it with a grain of salt but it is helping me set a pattern for my little one. It never hurts to read good advice!

My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars What would I do with out you?, 15 Jun. 2014
Perfectly needed little gadget. There is never enough room in my buggy. This is a life saver. I may just have to purchase another one!

Supernatural Childbirth: Experiencing the Promises of God Concerning Conception and Delivery
by Jackie Mize

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for the faith filled!, 15 Jun. 2014
This book is wonderfully encouraging to ones faith. Especially since labour is usually surrounded by such negativity. It really encouraged me in my labour!

Lovjoy Bandana Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Urban star)
Lovjoy Bandana Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Urban star)
Offered by Lovjoy babyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Bibs, 15 Jun. 2014
I got these as a gift for a friend. They are super soft and super cute. I hope to get some for my baby too.

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, White
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock on Rock on, 15 Jun. 2014
I have a few pairs of these and needed to get a pair for a friend. They are brilliant and do the job perfectly. So stinkin cute!

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Navy Blue
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Navy Blue
Offered by babieswithlove

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock On ROck on!, 15 Jun. 2014

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hairy Babies need to groom, 15 Jun. 2014
My baby was born with a lot of hair. These keep her hair looking tidy but still vert gentle on her soft little head .

Muslin Squares
Muslin Squares
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Needs Muzzy, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Muslin Squares (Baby Product)
Perfectly fine muzzy for my baby. We use them everyday and she loves to snuggle them. They get softer as I wash them.

American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics Ultimate Immune System Support 473 ml
American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics Ultimate Immune System Support 473 ml
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, 14 Jun. 2014
My infant had thrush in her mouth. With taking this it was cleared in less then a week! And I prefer it as it is so natural!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5