Profile for Bryan Bullough > Reviews

Content by Bryan Bullough

Bryan Bullough

Sta-Kill Deodoriser Concentrate For The Removal Of Odours Such As Vomit, Urine And Pets - 750ml - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by The Chemical Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, 21 Mar. 2014
This item works very well at getting rid of lingering smoke smells on your things. I would HIGHLY recommend this product over any other on Amazon for getting rid of odours of any kind. Brilliant!

Freeloader for Gamecube - Import Game Enabler
Freeloader for Gamecube - Import Game Enabler
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do!, 21 Mar. 2014
A brilliant item for people who have American or Japanese GameCube games and want to play them on their PAL GameCube. Simply load the disc up, wait for a prompt on-screen to remove the disc and insert your game disc. It should load the game up with no problems! You have to use the freeloader every time you want to load up your import games, so keep it nearby as you'll be using it a lot!

Sony Sporty Mesh Style In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by HD Sales Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative to £50+ headphones, 21 Mar. 2014
These headphones offer great quality for the price. I would highly recommend this for music lovers who don't want to pay too much money for a pair of headphones!

C++ for Game Programmers (Charles River Media Game Development)
C++ for Game Programmers (Charles River Media Game Development)
by Mike Dickheiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Mar. 2014
Superb book for game programmers! It takes a pragmatic approach to C++ development and helps you become an experienced C++ game developer.

DIGIFLEX HD Component AV Cable For Sony Playstation PS2 PS3
DIGIFLEX HD Component AV Cable For Sony Playstation PS2 PS3
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Returned thinking it didn't work., 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my PS2, but I returned it thinking it doesn't work with the PS2 when I saw there was no picture. I realized afterward that I needed to configure the Signal Output on the PS2 from RGB to component [Y Pb Pr]. So I did this with a new cable I bought elsewhere and it works. Obviously I couldn't see what's happening on screen, so I had to look online to see what buttons to press to configure it.

I'm not sure if this particular cable does actually work, as I returned it thinking it didn't. So if you're having trouble getting a picture with your PS2, try the above to see if it works.

If this is actually well known info, my apologies. I thought I'd put it here just in case.