ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Profile for M. Corbett > Reviews

Content by M. Corbett

M. Corbett "Miles" (Kent, UK)

If God, Then What?
If God, Then What?
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 30 Sep 2013
A thoughtful and easy to read, it digs into big questions with interesting conclusions, reassuring for those who are unsure.

Powerful and Free: Confronting the Glass Ceiling for Women in the Church
Powerful and Free: Confronting the Glass Ceiling for Women in the Church
Price: 4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars An important read, 12 Jun 2013
I am glad this has been said, and it was so good that it finished so well.

I will be sharing this a lot.

VMware Fusion 5 (Mac)
VMware Fusion 5 (Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: VMware Fusion 5 (Mac) (CD-ROM)
Very fast very reliable very easy, very good indeed. Very fast very reliable very easy, very good indeed. Very fast very reliable very easy, very good indeed.

God's Healing for Businesses
God's Healing for Businesses
by David Shadbolt
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars It's true!, 14 Nov 2008
My experience until 2004 was that God was someone who was active among family, friends and church/community and to give 'help' at work, but we had to get on with it ourselves, the concept of 'His Strength' was a nice idea! Well that is simply not true, God is passionate about his people and He will be as involved as you will let Him. Read this book and be challenged about your thinking, it is short and punchy so it won't take long to read and every word is a truthful account, not just someone's helpful suggestion or hypothesis.

Hello David I'm God (and don't you ever forget it!)
Hello David I'm God (and don't you ever forget it!)
by David Shadbolt
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov 2008
I have already recommended this book to several friends. I found many helpful insights about how God does care about and shape every single aspect and detail of our lives if we will draw close and listen. The context is brilliant because it is so honest. I therefore unreservedly recommend anyone who wants a deeper and closer relationship with God to read it.